Random Pictures Thread

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

Not really. People be bugin me about the dodge, have a few gmc kicking around too. So fairly familiar with thier line up. But mostly just trollin.

IMG_20240606_184431.jpg

Last edited:

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out fishing this past weekend and we caught several bull trout and several rainbow , consistently on one hook that is no longer available . It’s a Lyman made of cedar that consistently catches fish. My fishing partner couldn’t stand it and went out and got some made up . We shall see .
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_0158.jpeg

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out fishing this past weekend and we caught several bull trout and several rainbow , consistently on one hook that is no longer available . It’s a Lyman made of cedar that consistently catches fish. My fishing partner couldn’t stand it and went out and got some made up . We shall see .View attachment 288590View attachment 288591
are those 3d printed or wood....they look fantastic

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Very cool!!!

Do you know how it is moved from car to car?

A friend of mine about 18 years ago or so.... Added 10' legs to a hoe, for a guy out by Bruderhiem I think....... His hoe can straddle rail cars and clean them out, as they pass underneath.
Don Hinecker, He owns the old Charchen Welding shop around 97 St and Yellowhead. He made the extensions.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very cool!!!

Do you know how it is moved from car to car?

A friend of mine about 18 years ago or so.... Added 10' legs to a hoe, for a guy out by Bruderhiem I think....... His hoe can straddle rail cars and clean them out, as they pass underneath.
Don Hinecker, He owns the old Charchen Welding shop around 97 St and Yellowhead. He made the extensions.
Gotta love a hoe with long legs…

Top Bottom