Radium Hot Springs

groshtei

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I found lots of interesting posts on this forum. Very good ideea. Keep it up.
I'm not a pro when it comes to snowmobiles (I don't even have one) but I would like to rent one in Radium Hot Spring for this Christmas. Can you give me any advice regarding a rental place and some newbie trails so I don't do too much damage ? We are going with our son (2.5 yers old) so please pick something easy. Thank you very much for your effort.
Merry Christmas for everybody and a Happy New Year.:xmas2004_15:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out Tobey Creek Adventures, they used to rent sleds,some safety gear, guide you and even had some winter boots/clothes. Don't have their number any more, they used to be located between Radium and Ponorama...stage right from their shop.

Bucky

Reaction score
I would also reccomend Toby Creek, ride up is not long and a good trail for bigineers. Great place for a 1/2 day ride. We rode on our own, but seen a tour going up with a very wide range of ages. I grabbed a pamphlet last trip to Golden last spring, the phone # is 1-888-357-4449, or check out there website Welcome to Toby Creek Snowmobile Adventures, call now toll free 1-888-357-4449, Good Luck, Bucky

firecatab

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bucky,

My wife and I are looking to go for a ride over the holidays and would like to try this area, could you explain where you staged and where you stayed.

Rob

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bucky,

My wife and I are looking to go for a ride over the holidays and would like to try this area, could you explain where you staged and where you stayed.

Rob
Here is were we stay and the trail maps we use while there. If you have 4 or more peaple try the condos at Radium resort,$150ish kitchen,washer dryer,bbq its what we do every time. The hotel has great dinner but no Breakfast or lunch at this time of year. Hot springs short drive or hotel has hot tub if ya stay up there. Hope this helps.

Bucky

Reaction score
FCT, we stayed at the Ponderosa Motel, nothing fancy, but clean and has a hot tub. When sledding at Toby creek you actually stage at the rental places parking lot. You should be able to find directions on their website.

Top Bottom