Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Could you imagine sending your kids to summer camp for a month and having Joey as their youth counsellor? Holly crap......... There's an idea for the next S&M campout kids day event, Joey to provide youth counselling and ministry on the Saturday for the young ones not on the rally......
Coyote Bait...

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should pool some money, buy Joey a plane ticket to Russia...the lack of safety programs there would surely take care of the problem and then we could have peaceful threads again !!!!

Hirmkin

Reaction score
This was in Calgary a month age. Poor mans A/C photo (2).jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Could you imagine sending your kids to summer camp for a month and having Joey as their youth counsellor? Holly crap......... There's an idea for the next S&M campout kids day event, Joey to provide youth counselling and ministry on the Saturday for the young ones not on the rally......

sure, but you get to sit there all day and stop the kids from beating the chit out of Joey.......

I think my 2 year old nephew already has more real world sense than this kid......

Beer time yet?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We should pool some money, buy Joey a plane ticket to Russia...the lack of safety programs there would surely take care of the problem and then we could have peaceful threads again !!!!

I have a door he can ride on. Anyone have a paddle he can use.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
everytime someone insults me like quadtrash did twice, or brings my family I WILL quote a passage from the bible. stop being rude, and the bible quotes will stop, however carry on with it and I will do the same.

for every bible passage you quote I will see you and raise you an atheist quote.

View attachment 159739

Is this better, quadtrash?

please, stop being rude. and I will stop, until then....

“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.”
― George Carlin

that would be classified as rude.

John 3:16, "for God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever shall believe in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life"\

go on, keep being rude. I wont stop

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
and I raise you

“Is man merely a mistake of God's? Or God merely a mistake of man?”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Properly read, the Bible is the most potent force for atheism ever conceived.”
― Isaac Asimov

“belief is the death of intelligence.”
― Robert Anton Wilson

everytime someone insults me like quadtrash did twice, or brings my family I WILL quote a passage from the bible. stop being rude, and the bible quotes will stop, however carry on with it and I will do the same.

View attachment 159739

Is this better, quadtrash?

please, stop being rude. and I will stop, until then....

that would be classified as rude.

John 3:16, "for God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten son, that whoever shall believe in Him, shall not perish, but have eternal life"\

go on, keep being rude. I wont stop

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
The thread is useless now.... Apparently Joey broke some sort of rule that does not appear in the site rules section...

Some how let's get this thread back on topic. 6 pages of Joey's problems is not "Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit Ever!!!!"

It is cheezie and it is chit but go to Bogger's new thread and leave this for pictures.............:noidea:

Top Bottom