Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I believe that you "walked" through their ruts. Have you ever heard the term high centered lol

two tires on the center part, two tires on one if the high sides, and just let the truck's torque pull you through

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you doing this weekend? I have access to enough trailers to make this happen now!

I have what's called "ministry" this weekend, basically helping out at this church in port coquitlam, I play games with the teens, give a "sermon" and feed them haha

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
why so light?
Joey i suggest you walk before you run. I have and still own a few cummins, yes they are a fantastic truck, very reliable and dependable. Lots of power and good mileage, keep in mind it is also dated and old technology. Todays trucks are stock at 3 times the power and torque of your old 12 valve. Keep in mind better 6 speed trany's and increased torque converters. Im not saying you have a bad truck just that you might want to do some research before setting yourself up for failure. I still drive my 02 24 valve every day as I love it but would not put it in a contest with my 11' power strock. Apples and oranges my friend.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the love of god people!

please-don-t-feed-the-trolls-2.jpg

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey i suggest you walk before you run. I have and still own a few cummins, yes they are a fantastic truck, very reliable and dependable. Lots of power and good mileage, keep in mind it is also dated and old technology. Todays trucks are stock at 3 times the power and torque of your old 12 valve. Keep in mind better 6 speed trany's and increased torque converters. Im not saying you have a bad truck just that you might want to do some research before setting yourself up for failure. I still drive my 02 24 valve every day as I love it but would not put it in a contest with my 11' power strock. Apples and oranges my friend.

I've already pulled 26,000 pounds from victoria to edmontion and rarely broke 2 k RPM

quadtrash: its not chicken, its the fact that I would rather give myself the chance to possibly help teenagers than prove to some guy on a dumb website that his ford is exactly that.....a ford,.....notice that they circled the problem?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've already pulled 26,000 pounds from victoria to edmontion and rarely broke 2 k RPM

quadtrash: its not chicken, its the fact that I would rather give myself the chance to possibly help teenagers than prove to some guy on a dumb website that his ford is exactly that.....a ford,.....notice that they circled the problem?
Then get the phuck off of this dumb web site, and go help other's!!!

I can help you off of the site, if you need it?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Then get the phuck off of this dumb web site, and go help other's!!!

I can help you off of the site, if you need it?

on what grounds can you "help" me leave the site? because i'm pretty sure you have to break a rule for that to happen ;) threatening people is rude.

I take every chance to help teenagers, Ive done all my homework, i'm just having fun now

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Very, Very, Very doubtful. There is a difference between BS and all out lies. 26000 pounds???? Its a pickup not a lowbed. For awhile I did feel sorry for you but not even the lord can help those who will not help themselves and he certainly can not help you pull 26000 pounds, sorry bud, just doesn't add up

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
on what grounds can you "help" me leave the site? because i'm pretty sure you have to break a rule for that to happen ;) threatening people is rude.

I take every chance to help teenagers, Ive done all my homework, i'm just having fun now
Would you like to make another bet, that I know you'll have an excuse for? :D

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would you like to make another bet, that I know you'll have an excuse for? :D

you cant punish me for something I GUARANTEE you have done yourself.....thats hypocritical and....oh wait....its snowandmud.com I guess I should not be suprised.

SWAT: you don't need to feel bad for me, go ahead, call me a liar. I saw the numbers on the scale, not you.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some one should be banned for bringing up this religious bullsh*t.

Way to believe in a bull **** book that was written before a time when people thought the earth was flat and no one had a clue what stars, moon, sun or anything was.

Believing in the bibles like believing greek mythology. If its so true why does the other half of the world not believe in it? Why do they have their own gods not to mention ever Christian group believes in different variations of their religion.

Top Bottom