Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for every bible passage you quote I will see you and raise you an atheist quote.

“Religion has convinced people that there's an invisible man ... living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn't want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.”
― George Carlin

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens

Can somebody ban pilo please? he is shoving his belief down my throat and I wanna act like a 9 year old and whine about it until he gets banned....

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Take it over to the "belief" thread in the tailgate chat section little buddy... over there you can preach his praise until you jiz yourself without getting banned....

Can somebody ban pilo please? he is shoving his belief down my throat and I wanna act like a 9 year old and whine about it until he gets banned....

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it over to the "belief" thread in the tailgate chat section little buddy... over there you can preach his praise until you jiz yourself without getting banned....

my only point is I think its stupid how people can say his name in vein and no one bats an eye. use his name in love and everyone loses their minds. but I have gotta drive 15 hours straight in a few minutes here haha have fun people

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my only point is I think its stupid how people can say his name in vein and no one bats an eye. use his name in love and everyone loses their minds. but I have gotta drive 15 hours straight in a few minutes here haha have fun people
Back to Grade 5 spelling for you, Mr Dunderhead.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf Joey I argued and stuck up for you that you shouldn't get banned and that's the thanks I get

LOL I wasn't serious, I respect you. i'm just saying, just because I say God or Jesus I get banned. if the EXACT same thing happened but instead I was talking about the giant flying spaghetti monster nobody would have a problem with it...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
LOL I wasn't serious, I respect you. i'm just saying, just because I say God or Jesus I get banned. if the EXACT same thing happened but instead I was talking about the giant flying spaghetti monster nobody would have a problem with it...

then start talking about the spaghetti monster....... but we require proof of existance for that too.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15 hour drive. What will that take... 10 maybe 12 liters of diesel?

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15 hour drive. What will that take... 10 maybe 12 liters of diesel?

No, more like probly 260 ish. 2 tankfuls and I think my tank is 135 litres.

here, since this is a picture thread and all: MEME.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
proof of existance???? 1/2 the threads on here talk about unprooven entities such as reliable polaris's, immigrant sea-can japs and women who can actually ride.....

then start talking about the spaghetti monster....... but we require proof of existance for that too.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
proof of existance???? 1/2 the threads on here talk about unprooven entities such as reliable polaris's, immigrant sea-can japs and women who can actually ride.....

well, yeah, but I mean, a spaghetti monster is something completely cool!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

LOLOL I actually just fell out of my chair laughing

Top Bottom