mountain mania ride

We are planning a mountain ride and would like your input for where it should be held

• Revy

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Golden

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • McBride

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Great Idea for Prizes,My company could likely add to the excitment by donating some prizes.Mayby a razor for bunnymans legs,make him look pertty in that thar dress............LOL!
And you thought being stuck all the time was bad LOL!
I'm sure you will pass it on to some unsuspecting member this year,should be plenty of opportunities! LOL!
catmando!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also if you need sleighs for hauling food and barbie stuff for a snow lunch I can provide. Not sure a Ski-Doo can pull it though LOL Should be okay coming down the mountain empty LOL . You guys should consider a ride with a warm up cabin in the area in case its very cold.........the show must go on and cancelling due to weather is tough. Ladies and kids like to warm up. Bunnyman will need it if he shaves his legs and is wearing a skirt, like Catman said. Parking could be a problem with alot of rigs at Doris's place.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Wow, that's very generous.
Looking forward to meeting you...skirts Eh!

Also if you need sleighs for hauling food and barbie stuff for a snow lunch I can provide. Not sure a Ski-Doo can pull it though LOL Should be okay coming down the mountain empty LOL . You guys should consider a ride with a warm up cabin in the area in case its very cold.........the show must go on and cancelling due to weather is tough. Ladies and kids like to warm up. Bunnyman will need it if he shaves his legs and is wearing a skirt, like Catman said. Parking could be a problem with alot of rigs at Doris's place.

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Good Idea Snotrocket.... Prizes For The Best Of The Bestest.... Yup, I Like It.... My Company Can Make Some Good Donations Too. I Hope You're Plannin On Comin' To This, Snotrocket??? Unfortunately, Its Looking More Like It Might Be In Mcbride Judging By The Response So Far??? My Votes For Golden!!! There Is Lots Of Parkingthere, And Worse Case The Road Can Be Used.... I Remember Him Saying He Once Had It Plowed Down Into The Ditches And They Parked About 12rigs Along The Ditch Too. It Really Would Be A Blast At Doris', But I Guess Mcbride Would Be A Hoot Too. Would Be Nice To Get Everyone To Stay At One Lodge.... I Don't Think Teracanna Would Be Big Enough, But We'll Wait To See What The Final Vote Is.... One More Week To Vote.........

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snotrocket I like the idea of prizes, I am sure I could get some stuff from the company I work for aswell. I think this will be a blast. Now the days are really going by slow! The Golden Rim has tonnes of room with a pool and waterslide!:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We could do the first, worst, most stuck rules too. Having to buy a 24 for each would likely do nicely.;):cool:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the wife/wardens are not attending this event, we could have a contest who brings or picks up the Best Girlfriend Award. Even if sledbunny wears the skirt he is not eligable, or do we need another poll on this rule. I've never seen him all purrdeed up. One crazy suggestion and I know its a long shot ,but this year Iam going to book a ride with the Krazy Canuck- Dan Davidoff . The Castlegar area is fast becoming the place to ride and Dan should make it a wild ride. Not alot further than Revy. I think he helps to unstuck all his clients, he could be fuggin tired with us. Just a thought.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think riding with Dan would be a blast but not for the first time event,This one should be about the members and half of us would sit and watch while the other half would kill themselves trying to keep up.Would be fun watching LOL!
catmando!
I cant believe Mcbride is getting the vote,a we bit surprised!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking a lot like Golden......................Bunnyman?????????????
catmando!

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Kittyman: I Think It's Too Close To Call Still Which Place We're Goin' To, But It Does Look Like January Is The Date, And Arguably, We'll Be Targeting The Weekend Of The 18th. We'll Keep An Eye On This Poll Until Next Monday..............;)

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Kittyman: I Think It's Too Close To Call Still Which Place We're Goin' To, But It Does Look Like January Is The Date, And Arguably, We'll Be Targeting The Weekend Of The 18th. We'll Keep An Eye On This Poll Until Next Monday..............;)

We are gonna keep an eye on a poll that is closed............let me know how that works out for you LOL

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Closing This Poll Tomorrow Nite, So Please Vote If You Plan On Attending Our First Ever "snowandmud.com" Annual Mountain Mania Ride......there Will Be Lots Of Fabulous Prizes Available Too...

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind any of the places, as I have never been out of the CNP. Am wondering about running my '96 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 with a 136 x 2" track. I don't want to be stuck all the time. Are these short tracks ok or do you need bigger.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
This ride will accomidate may skill levels and sleds. Don't worry about the track unless of course we get "pounded with snow" just before the ride.

I wouldn't mind any of the places, as I have never been out of the CNP. Am wondering about running my '96 Arctic Cat ZRT 600 with a 136 x 2" track. I don't want to be stuck all the time. Are these short tracks ok or do you need bigger.

Last edited:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

My first mountain trip ever was to Fernie. I had a 98 ZR 600 EFI with a 1.25" x 121" track. I did OK but tried to avoid the real deep. We had a guide and he was impressed at how well I actually did. I now run a 136" x 1.6" on my 800 ZR and it does better but I still get stuck on occasion. Usually that's because I'm pushing it too hard. Getting stuck is half the fun as long as your not REALLY stuck.

Rider skill has a lot do with how well someone can ride in the mountains and the bigger/badder the machine, the bigger/badder the stucks.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The badder the stuck the better the pictures, I'm sure there will be lots of helping hands to get unstuck.

Top Bottom