mountain mania ride

We are planning a mountain ride and would like your input for where it should be held

• Revy

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Golden

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • McBride

Votes: 22 57.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Golden also offers silver mines, which will not disapoint. The Golden Rim Hotel(sounds Gay) has lots of rooms and they don't mind letting the hot tub stay open a little later!:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Golden also offers silver mines, which will not disapoint. The Golden Rim Hotel(sounds Gay) has lots of rooms and they don't mind letting the hot tub stay open a little later!:D

HEY NOS, HOWS IT GOIN...EXHAUST STILL SOUNDS COOL?? HAVE YOU EVER STAYED AT THE GLENOBLE LODGE JUST NORTH OF GOLDEN??:confused:

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The exhaust is great havn't set off anymore alarms though:( Not for the lack of trying tho. I havn't stayed at the Glenoble lodge yet, I normally just stay at the Golden Rim. I checked out the Glenoble web site and it looks like a nice place, and if there is enough of us and we book far enough ahead of time they may give us a better rate....who knows unless we try!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Golden makes sense. The last time that I stayed in Golden we lost 4 Sleds and the truck only the truck came back why did they not burn or crash the truck. I think it was the crooks way of making sure that I suffer more than just the sled loss I hate that truck its got a bad guy curse on it.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We are looking for a bunch of feedback from any and all members. If you have any thoughts, please post them. We would like to make the first ride a real positive event for everyone.

Thx
This has been brought to you by the Mountain Mania Ride committee.
Prez - Summitric.
Other helpers sledderglen, getrdone and sledbunnyracing.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
We are looking for a bunch of feedback from any and all members. If you have any thoughts, please post them. We would like to make the first ride a real positive event for everyone.

Thx
Prez - Summitric.

HEYYYYY..................................... YOU FORGOT TG & CATMANDOO....

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
From reading all the above posts,It only makes sense to go to Golden.Some people wont be taking extra days off so it would only make sense to keep the drive as short as possible for everyone.Im pretty sure I could likely get the lodge at Golden,There are 16 rooms and three cabins and the best damn food in B.C.
Keep the ideas comming as were just getting started!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Thx
Prez - Summitric.

I'm heartbroken,Feelin kinda Lonely...........Oh ya I have a cat!
Ba! Ha!
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Must of been a computor glitch in that previous posting Catmandoo because you were on my list of committe members right from the start. You are in charge of bringing all the snowbungees :D. Just funning YA.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wasnt sure what was going on,I'm still not but I'm definatly into this snowmobile extravaganza thats going on,wouldnt miss it for nothing.The bunnyman is not recieving my replies.
catmando!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I voted Mcbride only because our crew has never been! Always open to new places to sled.

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What time of year were you guys looking at for this to happen?

BigDog67

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great time, good thinking guys,appreciate your work. Dont know what you have planned for the after hours or the supper party, if there is one. But I will gladly donate some sledding type prizes for the event. You guys decide how to award them. e.g. nicest skirt, biggest stuck. Likely 500 to 1000 bucks worth. All you members get involved and vote this should be a gooder. The more people the more fun and other companies will jump in with prizes.I know your Edmonton based but if there is anything I can help with let me know. BIG T.Y. BOOYAAH

Top Bottom