Mantracker filmed in Smithers...

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I turned on Mantracker on OLN this morning and to my surprise I recognized the territory..... The microwave here in Smithers!!! ( That is one of our main riding areas here ) The 2 girls stayed over night in our old cabin...

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I turned on Mantracker on OLN this morning and to my surprise I recognized the territory..... The microwave here in Smithers!!! ( That is one of our main riding areas here ) The 2 girls stayed over night in our old cabin...

I hope you charged them rent:rolleyes::d

blar

Reaction score
I was in the drug store last week and ran into Kevin Martin Olympic gold medalist.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not a fan of mantracker,..

You can pretty much let a horse loose and over a day or so it will find you. I am not sure he is much of a tracker, but he horse is pretty darn good :)

Maybe I am wrong,..

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mantracker must be scripted. The prey have camera crews with them who must leave tracks behind which are not as well planned as the prey.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm..... certainly makes ya think... you would think that the "prey" have to be in good shape but what about the poor guy carrying the camera! And you're right.... they would also leave a lot of tracks.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we watched an episode that was filmed in Grande Cache, it is totally scripted and fake....they bounced from different locations and made like it was all sequential....

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They filmed an episode at Big White just outside Kelowna here. I know some guys that met him while he was here and apparently he is a total arrogant A$$.

evan3000

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere hes from Black Diamond area.

Hey we all know it scripted and a little fake but what else do we watch Dancing with the stars?

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I read somewhere hes from Black Diamond area.

Hey we all know it scripted and a little fake but what else do we watch Dancing with the stars?

I prefer River Monsters or Destination Truth,... they are at least interesting.

If I want to watch a pervert chase a couple girls around, i'll go to the mall at Christmas time :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they do the chase first and then they go back and do selected scenes

That is correct.

They do the 2 day tracking and then do it again with the camera crew.

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you saying they actually do the chase twice? Once for real and then again with the camera crew?

malibumama

Member with many hats
Reaction score
Are you saying they actually do the chase twice? Once for real and then again with the camera crew?

thats exactly what they do. We watched a mantracker behind the scenes once. Basically they reinact the chase.

Top Bottom