Attachments

• Kamala.jpg
    Kamala.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 74

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fair point. I can't disagree. I would only offer another point for perspective.

Dave Portnoy: Kamala Harris is the worst presidential candidate in history.
Adamg: Donald Trump is the worst person in presidential candidate history.

That makes voting a difficult decision of who will be worse for the country.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fair point. I can't disagree. I would only offer another point for perspective.

Dave Portnoy: Kamala Harris is the worst presidential candidate in history.
Adamg: Donald Trump is the worst person in presidential candidate history.

That makes voting a difficult decision of who will be worse for the country.
Baffles me how anyone of voting age can’t understand that being a “worst person” , doesn’t mean you’d be a bad president ???? Does anyone really believe past Presidents or leaders of successful , profitable , economically sound countries have all been “nice” people 🙄 . Even more confusing when this “worst person” , has a proven one term in that same office , where the country showed huge improvement , plus watching the last 4 years of train wreck politics under the current proven buffoons! Listening to her it’s obvious she’s not a leader , just a political ditz ! Plus , bonus , ifTrump gets in , you also get Vance instead of Walz, Vance is head and shoulders better suited.
Would I want him marrying my daughter , no way , but running my country , you bet . Voting by emotion is really really silly !

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for Biltit. And this is not malicious or anything but just want to know what your people are saying about Trump? Will he win or lose? I’m open to all feedback on this cause I’m cheering for him.
After some time of thinking/looking about this, i think kamala wins (1st female president, pave the way for more female presidents). Trump and Elon are going to do something together, involving Texas maybe? That's my guess lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20241015_220410_044.jpg
    IMG_20241015_220410_044.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya that would suck. I heard the future is female though, and with a couple hundred million swifty's behind her, she'd be tough to beat.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you think Taylor Swift will be president at some point?

Trump kinda opened up the door for celebrities to run for office ....
Her and her boyfriend were at the Yankee playoff game last night. They mentioned her only 5 times to my recollection throughout the game and 2 photo ops of her eating popcorn and drinking. This is great because if you watch a Kansas City Chiefs NFL game that she is at they mention her at least a dozen times with lots of video play. 🤦‍♂️

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of the better US presidents was an actor....Ronald Regan IMHO was one the best presidents the US ever had.
Saw the movie about him played by Dennis Quaid a few weeks back. Learned a lot about him I didn’t know. He was very well liked, especially in his second term

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw the movie about him played by Dennis Quaid a few weeks back. Learned a lot about him I didn’t know. He was very well liked, especially in his second term
Kinda weird how the opposition wanted him dead too, its a theme with these peace loving liberals

Top Bottom