Kooky Kamala Thread

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As if you wingnuts don’t know who you are. Like I said. You’re a professional researcher. Look it up bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1728530340614.gif

Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since the thread is fully derailed, check this out. Read the comments from other Americans.https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA3jRvqOAl8/?igsh=ZWUzcmJ3cnIzaDhm

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was looking at a picture of that big overwater bridge by Tampa yesterday and people by the tens of thousands were evacuating inland or to the north and it was a wall of lights on the expressway. I’ll see if I can find it. Saw it on Facebook I think on Reed Timmers site

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for Biltit. And this is not malicious or anything but just want to know what your people are saying about Trump? Will he win or lose? I’m open to all feedback on this cause I’m cheering for him.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have no idea, he sure looks like he cant lose at this point. I still dont think they will allow the election to happen, they know he will win and too much is at stack for them if he does (life or death).

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for Biltit. And this is not malicious or anything but just want to know what your people are saying about Trump? Will he win or lose? I’m open to all feedback on this cause I’m cheering for him.

imo it will be like 99/2000 will take months to declare a actual winner. If I'm wrong I tell my family I wont talk "conspiracies" anymore, but if i am right.....

Top Bottom