Jasper is on fire!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe, so how does H2S react with water?

The safety guy is the most important guy on site. Without the safety sheet in tj
he morning would have been toast years ago.

Send in the high pressure sour gas crew to take care of a burn house. Dam rights

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The safety guy is the most important guy on site. Without the safety sheet in tj
he morning would have been toast years ago.

Send in the high pressure sour gas crew to take care of a burn house. Dam rights
so you really have no idea? Safety guy is there to protect the company/owner from lawsuits for improper procedures! I don't see many safety guys wandering the rubble in the burnt out areas in Jasper, do you? i may have missed them? Safety is likely the main reason town/firefighters/government don't want general population wandering, through town!
the paper mask is useless in a vapor release! more than likely she is using it for dramatic effect?

i'm sure more than a few can tell you how H2S reacts in water, pretty much basic knowledge!

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I never asked.
i can see that? maybe you should, might keep you alive?

fires usually are put out with water, chemicals or run out of fuel!
every household generally has Aluminum foil and a bottle or two of Drano, when mixed with water, can produce H2S! now do you see what i'm getting at?

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
take bleach for example, don't mix it with ammonia, vinegar, hydrogen peroxide, alcohol or other chemicals with sodium hypochlorite, may cause chlorine gas to be released, not good to breath!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I

Ive sat through more than 1 h2s course.

Tell us all about it though. You
have the floor. Dooin
Typical narcissistic answer!
sounds' like , you may have been sleeping?
u still haven't answered the question? u have had enough time to look it up by now?

Last edited:

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20240729_104817_878.jpg
    IMG_20240729_104817_878.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 69

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
concrete and fire just doesn't mix well, concrete in a fire becomes weak and falls apart in intense heat! had a pour concrete foundation wall dug up from a well crib, dug a pit, and built a fire around and over it, sledge hammer broke it up in a couple hours, would have taken days without the intense heat! no idea on a bridge, mikes #'s, heavy truck might collapse it though!

forsure, i just question how hot it really could have got being that there is no vegetation around the bridge at all

2.JPG

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 48

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
u not out doing something for the Hutterites, like driving up and down the hwy everyday?
Personally i don't do A+W, too greasy! guess you been there more than

I was thinking you could talk to some other old bastards. Cause i dont want to.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
forsure, i just question how hot it really could have got being that there is no vegetation around the bridge at all

View attachment 285786
You are right! doesn't look like any problem there at all! should be good to travel over! In Mike#s case , he might break the bridge though, i'm sure he has hauled some heavy loads doing oilfield work?

Last edited:
Top Bottom