I need a new I-Phone but...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So I went into the Rogers store over 1 1/2 months ago and asked for a I-phone 4, my I phone 1 is almost 2 1/2 years old and is starting to act funny. Guess its getting old. So I put my name on some list. Gave them my phone number. That was the store in Edmonton on Gateway Blvd just before Argyll. So then 1 week ago I stopped in at the store waited as someone got there I phone, then they asked if they can help me. I asked if they had any I phones and they said thats the last one. Oh!!:rolleyes:, when do you expect more, I asked, They come in every couple of days. :( So then I asked if I would get a call if Im on the list, They said if there's no one in and looking for one and they have nothing to do they will phone who's on the list, and that person has 10 minutes to come in and get the phone or it goes to the next person. While I've been number 6 for over 2 weeks this is stupid. :mad:. So I go to another Rogers store and they found this story quite funny. They had no phones but the run around I am getting from the one store should be forwarded to Rogers and see what they have to say. So I will go on line and send this and post my reply as soon as I get one.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is crap, but not surprised with rogers. Got the run around when I wanted my iphone 3g, they said the deal was for "new customers only" told them I wouldn't be a customer anymore if I didn't get the kind of deal someone new was getting after my family has had 4 phones with rogers for 10+ years!

Hopefully it works out in the end, eventully it seems you get to deal with someone good and they take care of you. Just a long wait.

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just sent the same writeup as I had on here to the Contact Us - Rogers website with my phone number/name/account number. And I also noted that I just paid by $285.00 monthly average bill.

:eek: Im sorry for your loss...

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found using rogers, trying to get service in BC was impossible near the mountains(mcbride specifically) and so I switched to Telus. The 4g phones are a joke with there poor service, finicky updates and dropped calls. If you could get a 3g would be your best bet.

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Telus is the same in Red Deer, I'm on 4 different so called "lists" for a month now for a I4. Not one call yet!

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I was in the market, I couldnt find one ANY WHERE. If you want one quick do what I did. Call Telus or whichever provider your with. Find out when their estimated next shipment is supposed to be in, Call that day.. EARLY, and they will send it VIA Purolator. Had mine in under 5 days. Thats all I can suggest. Let it come to YOU.... :d

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Black's Photography has the iphone 4's. I don't know if they service all carriers but many people don't realize Black's has them. Just incase you were still lookin.

Top Bottom