Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 22, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......bendy....fhe...... having a birthday today.

bendy hales from Spirit River, AB and has 672 posts laid down. bendy joined the forum in October of 2017 and was on the pages last Monday at 7:55 pm. Have a great day Ben and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops. :beer: :beer:

fhe is from Rosalind, AB with 248 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. fhe has been a member since March of 2009 and was last on the pages in April of 2024. Enjoy the day fhe. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 24, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Allseasons...... having a birthday today.

Allseasons is from Rocky Mountain House, AB with 506 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. Allseasons has been a member since January of 2014 and was last seen in December of 2023. Enjoy the day Allseasons. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 26, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......SLEDBUNNYRACING...... having a birthday today.

SLEDBUNNYRACING is on the admin.gif team and the moderator.gif team. SLEDBUNNYRACING joined the forum in October of 2006 and is one of the Charter members. There are 39,540 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. Edmonton, AB and Pigeon Lake, AB are home and SLEDBUNNYRACING was last on the pages in July of 2024. Have a great day Curtis and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, September 28, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

Top Bottom