crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5438.jpeg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......ippielb...... having a birthday today.

ippielb is from south eastern Saskatchewan and has 1,953 posts laid down. ippielb joined the site in March of 2011 and was on the pages this morning at 6:69 am. Have a great day Brendon and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, October 5, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 6, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 7, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having birthdays today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 8, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Sledderglen....rsmorin1...... having a birthday today.

sledderglen is one of our Moderators and is from the Trailerhood with 7,039 posts laid down. sledderglen joined the site around the time of the Charter in November of 2006. He has been around the pages for long time! sledderglen was last seen in December of 2023. Have a great day Glen and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol' fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

rsmorin1 hales from Cochrane, AB with 210 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. rsmorin1 has been a member since July of 2012 and was on the pages 30 minutes ago. Have a great day Richard. Also, coming your way will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, October 9, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Pistonbroke....calgarysledguy....f150truck...... having a birthday today.

Pistonbroke has 3,366 posts laid down and is from Cockring, AB. Pistonbroke joined the site in October of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 3:34 pm. Have a great day Cale and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

calgarysledguy hales from Calgary, AB with 639 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. calgarysledguy has been a member since October of 2008 and was on the pages last Friday at 5:52 pm. Enjoy the day calgarysledguy. :beer: :beer:

f150truck calls Spruce Grove/AB home and has 154 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. f150truck joined the forum in March of 2007 and was last on the pages in January of 2024. Have a great day Darin and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, October 10, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, October 11, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif ’s having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, October 13, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......deaner....bayman....Audette13...... having birthdays today.

deaner hales from Creston, BC and has 3,223 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. deaner joined the forum in November of 2008 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:44 pm. Have a great day Dean and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

bayman is from Calgary, AB with 913 posts laid down. bayman joined the site in November of 2008 and his last visit was yesterday at 9:41pm. Enjoy the day bayman. :beer: :beer:

Audette13 has 335 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives and calls Edmonton, AB home. Audette13 joined the site in December of 2008 and was last seen in October of 2023. Enjoy the day Audette13. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, October 14, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 vip-member.gif ......09 arctic cat m8...... having a birthday today.

09 arctic cat m8 is from Canada and has laid down 1,035 posts. 09 arctic cat m8 joined the forum in February of 2011 and was on the pages last Saturday at 933 PM. Have a great day Travis and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, October 15, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......teeroy...... having a birthday today.

teeroy is from Roma, AB with 9,141 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. teeroy joined the forum in October of 2007 and was on the pages yesterday at 9:39 PM. Have a great day Troy and coming your way are a couple of the famous virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom