Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 30, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 4 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......khaos_....BillDozer....sledhead9825....Olive Drab DEAN...... having a birthday today.

khaos_ hales from Okotoks, AB and has 400 posts laid down. khaos_ joined the forum in November of 2009 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Have a great day Curtis. :beer: :beer:

BillDozer has 291 posts and calls Sicamous, BC home. BillDozer became a member in November of 2012 and last seen in February of 2023. Have a great day Bill. :beer: :beer:

sledhead9825 is from Canada and haw 193 posts to his credit. sledhead9825 started posting in February of 2012 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Have a great day Ron. :beer: :beer:

OLIVE DRAB DEAN has 193 posts and is from Penticton, BC. OLIVE DRAB DEAN joined the site in November of 2007 and was last on site in March of 2024. Have a great day Dean. :beer: :beer:

Coming to each of you birthday dudes, will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie.

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, August 31, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 1, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......DaveB...... having a birthday today.

DaveB is from the Red Deer area in Alberta and has 5,929 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. DaveB has been a contributing member since September of 2007 and was on the pages an hour ago. Have a great day Dave and coming your way today will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

:party2: ;happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 2, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Quicksand...... having a birthday today.

This member limits who may view their full profile. Every once in awhile a curve ball is thrown my way.
This much I do know. Quicksand is from Eagle Hill, AB and there are 638 posts laid down by the member.
Enjoy the day Quicksand.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, September 3, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Rjjtcross...... having a birthday today.

Rjjtcross has 890 posts laid down and hales from Bruderheim, AB. Rjjtcross joined the forum in December of 2011 and was on the pages yesterday at 6:15 pm. Have a great day Riley and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, September 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 active vip-member.gif ......imdoo'n...... having a birthday today.

imdoo’n is a special guy from Alberta from the back porch with 57,977 messages laid down over a wide variety of threads/topics. He tells us “he is a young un in old man’s body”, as well as, “a shi+ disturber” and threw in the fact that Tru-D called him “UNACCEPTABLE”. imdoo’n has been around the block a time or two. imdoo’n joined the site in January of 2008 and was on the pages an hour ago. We love you Larry and coming your way today will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you Doug! i've been on the edge of the chair all morning, wondering what you would be posting? haha, it is painful getting older, but as time progresses we all value the good people who have entered our lives over the years! stay busy my friend, you have lots of sledding to do yet!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy cake day Larry! No Frank’s hot sauce on your cake today. Hard on the guts. Lol🎉🍺🍺
i go through a bit of that hot sauce, don't like much hotter sauce, have had some, but it was not a lot of fun!!! thanks for the BD wishes, the only problem is the weather on the joints as the bday's keep going by!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Thank you Doug! i've been on the edge of the chair all morning, wondering what you would be posting? haha, it is painful getting older, but as time progresses we all value the good people who have entered our lives over the years! stay busy my friend, you have lots of sledding to do yet!
You are welcome my friend.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, September 5, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......GRD....Complexed...... having a birthday today.

GRD is from Calgary, AB and has 3,007 posts laid down. GRD is one of our fine forum Moderators. GRD joined the forum in November of 2006 around the time of the Charter and was last seen in July of 2024. Have a great day Travis and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops. :beer: :beer:

Complexed hales from Whitecourt, AB with 375 messages from his handle. Complexed has been a member since December of 2013 and was last on the pages in July of 2024. Have a great day Justin and there will also be a couple of virtual wobbly pops sent your way today. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, September 6, 2024........🎉 🎉
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules:state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, September 7, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Mare....Firefly...... having a birthday today.

Mare is from Westlock, AB and has 3,705 posts laid down since becoming a member in October of 2007. Mare was last seen in December of 2023. Have a great day Marion and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Firefly has 697 posts laid down and hales from Sturgeon County, AB. Firefly joined the forum in December of 2006 and was on the pages last May. Have a great day Ron and enjoy the virtual wobbly pops coming your way today. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, September 8, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, September 9, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......pipes...RXN...... having a birthday today.

pipes is from Bonneyville, AB and has 26,230 posts laid down. pipes has been a member since December of 2008 and was on the pages 20 minutes ago. Have a great day Ron and coming your way today will be a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

RXN hales from Gibbons, AB with 6,981 posts recorded in the S&M History book. RXN joined the forum in February of 2009 and was on the pages this morning at 4:32. Have a great day Ryan. Also coming your way, are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom