Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 21, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......arff...... having a birthday today.

arff is the King of posting with 140,295 posts laid down and comes from Leduc, AB. arff has been a member since April of 2009 and was on the pages yesterday at 8:23 pm. Have a great day Ray and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. ๐ŸŽ‰

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 22, 2024................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

Happy birthday everyone ๐ŸŽ‰

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 23, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 active vip-member.gif ......sledhead800...... having a birthday today.

sledhead800 is from Medicine Hat, AB and has laid down 428 posts since becoming a member in October of 2009. sledhead800 was last on the pages in February of 2024. Enjoy the day sledhead800. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 24, 2024........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 25, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Summitric...... having a birthday today.

Summitric is a Moderator, a Supporting Vendor, and a Charter member. Summitric joined the site in early October in 2006, has 48,046 posts laid down, hales from Edmonton/Sherwood Park, AB and was on the the other day. Have a great day Ric and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 26, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 active vip-member.gif ......Weirboondocking...... having a birthday today.

Weirboondocking is from Fernie, BC and there are 474 posts on the pages with that handle. Weirboondocking joined the forum in November of 2012 and was last seen in January of 2024. Have a great day Andy and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 27, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 5 members and 3 Active vip-member.gif โ€™s ......TABSTER....sc800.....Ron H...... having a birthday today.

TABSTER is from Saskatoon, SK and has laid down 1,847 posts since becoming a member in April of 2007. TABSTER was on the pages this month. Enjoy the day TABSTER. :beer: :beer:

sc800 is โ€œLiving life at the Lakeโ€ and has 1,405 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. sc800 joined the forum in November of 2008 and was on the pages within the last hour. Have a great day Shaun and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernieโ€™s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Ron H hales from Edmonton, AB and has 958 posts according to the score keeper. Ron H joined the site in September of 2011 and was on the pages this month. Have a great day Ron and coming your way will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fern. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 28, 2024................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 29, 2024........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 30, 2024........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 31, 2024................๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, August 1, 2024.........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Greg5658...... having a birthday today.

Greg5658 is from Manitoba and has 167 posts laid down. Greg5658 has been a member since February of 2018 and was last on the pages in December of 2023. Have a great day Greg and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of olโ€™ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, August 2, 2024........๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰
There is 1 member having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Top Bottom