Happy birthday.......

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 2, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 3, 2024................🎉 🎉

In the process of doing my research this morning this came up........
No users match the specified criteria.

That statement tells me that if there are members having birthdays today none of them are disclosing their birthday in the information in the profiles.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 4, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Woodsie1984...... having a birthday today.

Woodsie1984 is from Prince George, AB and has 409 posts laid down. Woodsie1984 has been a member since November of 2012 and was on the pages in June of 2024. Have a great day Kevin and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 5, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 6, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 active vip-member.gif ......The big greasy...... having a birthday today.

The big greasy hales from Red Deer, AB and has 3,811 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. The big greasy joined the forum in September of 2020 and was on the pages yesterday at 7:26 pm. Have a great day Gunther and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 7, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......M1ryguy...... having a birthday today.

M1ryguy is from Sherwood park, AB and has 439 posts laid down. M1ryguy has been a member since November of 2011 and was on the pages last Wednesday at 11:54 am. Have a great day Ryan and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 8, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Tchetek...... having a birthday today.

Tchetek is an Alberta dude with 2,750 posts to his credit. Tchetek joined the forum in November of 2013 and was on the pages yesterday. Have a treat day Herb and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 9, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There is 1 active vip-member.gif ......TPOWER...... having a birthday today.

TPOWER is from Valemount, BC and is the owner/operator of Summit River Lodge. TPOWER has 710 posts, joined the site in November of 2009, and was last on the pages in May of 2024. Have a great day Terry and coming your way are a couple virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to list the daily birthdays on the home page but can’t find them there? Not even sure how anyone other than a mod or Doug could post them?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It must be a fernieDoug or Admin setting
I just looked for today’s birthdays on my phone and didn't come up with anything

Top Bottom