Happy birthday.......

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He might be having one of those sleep in days that some people have every once in a while

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sometimes camping can be tiring. You get used to getting up late and it carries on when you get home.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 11, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 3 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......vodoo103...... having a birthday today.

vodoo103 is from Blindman River, AB and has 953 posts laid down. vodoo103 has been a member since January of 2011 and was on the pages yesterday at 10:42 am. Hope you had a great day vodoo103. :beer: :beer:

Happy birthday everyone. 🎉

:party2: :happybday: :party2:

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 12, 2024........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members having a birthday today. There are no Active vip-member.gif 's having birthdays today and as the :rules: state, there will be no lies nor stories told on today's message.

Happy birthday everyone 🎉

:happybday:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well guys, thanks for all the concern.
We were at this campground in 2019 and there was no service except by the office. The owner was all smiley and jovial. With regards to Wifi, a technician was supposed to be out that day to install a new router.
On another note, the site was very sloped and the owner also expressed his concern and mentioned that they were just new to this business and it was on the to-do list.
Same bull ch!t this year; nothing has changed. Good thing I had a few pieces of scrap wood in under the deck. 3 inches + side to side and the “drainage ditch” was quite a challenge getting length even close. Ran out of jack height twice and had to use the bottle jack.
The first beer was delicious in 38°C.......

IMG_9119.jpeg IMG_9118.jpeg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes campground operators don’t understand the difference between having sites and having great sites. Why they aren’t made level when building the campground is beyond me? Where we go all the time I walked all the loops and graded over 100 serviced sites and have only graded 7 sites at 5/5. Another 10 at 4/5. There are a few at 0 because I would not be able to park in them because the laneways are 90 degrees to the loop road. I grade them on privacy, easy access and levelness. When we book it if we can’t get a 5/5 sure we just wait and book later. That’s easy to do when you are retired though as we can go when we want to go usually.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 13, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 5 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......firstdoo...... having a birthday today.

firstdoo hales from Stony Plain, AB and has 724 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. firstdoo joined the forum in November of 2013 and was on the pages 24 minutes ago. Have a great day David and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Sunday, July 14, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......dooryder....Oilboy...... having a birthday today.

dooryder has 4,072 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives and hales from Blue River, BC/Edmonton, AB. dooryder joined the forum in November of 2007 and last on the pages in May of 2024. Have a great day Brad and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Oilboy has 440 posts laid down and according to the profile is from “Sucking OIL from the earth”. Oilboy has been a member since September of 2008 and on the pages in June of 2024. Enjoy the day Oilboy. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Monday, July 15, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......kingcat162...... having a birthday today.

kingcat162 has laid down 1,292 posts and hales from Alberta. kingcat162 joined the site in December of 2013 and was last on the pages in January of 2024. Have a great day Scoobs and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Tuesday, July 16, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 9 members and 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......Radar78....Danbot....Jay...... having a birthday today.

Radar78 is from Dundurn, SK and has laid down 518 posts. Radar78 has been a member since April of 2013 and was on the pages this morning at 5:38. Have a great day Ryan. :beer: :beer:

Danbot is an Alberta dude with 282 posts. Danbot joined the forum in December of 2007 and last on the pages in April of 2024. Have a great day Dan. :beer: :beer:

Jay hales from Edmonton, AB and 232 posts on the pages of the S&M History book. Jay became a member in January of 2007 and it was December of 2023 for his last visit. Have a great day Jay. :beer: :beer:

There will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops coming to all three of you today, compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Wednesday, July 17, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 6 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......AreWeThereYet...... having a birthday today.

AreWeThereYet hales from Grande Prairie, AB and has generated 12,775 posts. AreWeThereYet joined the forum in
April of 2009 and was on the pages last month. Have a great day Jason and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Thursday, July 18, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members and 3 Active vip-member.gif ’s ......tmo1620....Dawizman....Stickyfingers...... having a birthday today.

tmo1620 is from Whitecourt, AB with 3,871 posts on the pages of the S&M Archives. tmo1620 has been a member since February of 2008 and was on the pages moments ago. Have a great day Trevor and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Dawizman hales from Cold Lake, AB and has 2,821 posts laid down. Dawizman joined the forum in February of 2014 and was on the pages in June of 2024. Have a great day Justin and coming your way today are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

Stickyfingers has 240 posts laid down and is from Olds, AB. Stickyfingers became a member in July of 2012 and was last seen in December of 2023. Enjoy the day Stickyfingers. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Friday, July 19, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 2 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......bobsledder...... having a birthday today.

bobsledder, according to his profile, is “From Not Sure”. We know he does a lot of travelling, but we also know where he lives :spy: . bobsledder has laid sown 2,777 posts since becoming a member in January of 2009. bobsledder was on the pages last Tuesday at 7:57 am. Have a great day Bert and coming your way today will be a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie’s virtual tab. :beer: :beer:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Birthday wishes for Saturday, July 20, 2024.........🎉 🎉
There are 4 members including 1 Active vip-member.gif ......Mikew5j...... having a birthday today.

First of all, thank you for your service. Mikew5j is from Namao. AB and hs 1,038 posts laid down. Mikew5j joined the forum in March of 2008 and was last on the pages on July 12 of this year. Have a great day Mike and coming your way are a couple of virtual wobbly pops compliments of ol’ fernie. :beer: :beer:

Top Bottom