Fred? Whats up with Biden?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He knows how
Megan Kelly said in her podcast that an insider told her that when he prepared for his debate for a week in a row that it couldn’t start before 11am and he was prescribed an hour nap
In the afternoon to break it up.
Can you imagine if that hey were in a world war and he needs naps during the day? Maybe they will set up a cot for him in the situation room?
Be the same if we entered a world war, Justin would be waving a pride flag.

That’s ok, Obama has it under control for the states.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240706_190357_Chrome.jpg

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
His speech at the UN, Freeland must have been twitching and flicking her hair listening to that one. Trudeau will have to get his 200 million dollar 300 member team working on that. Before his 2 billion dollar AI is up and running for misinformation and disinformation. But he still has the CBC.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today at the NATO summit sleepy Joe called Zelensky President Putin. Scrambled out of that one then later at a press conference called his VP Vice President Trump. Another day in the life of Joey

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you believe this is still real? At some point people need to see it for what it is, fake, a movie, an act.

Reality is what your eyes see, not what your brain has been condition to make you think.
Reality is my eyes saw what I saw on a left leaning news source. What do you think happened?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reality is my eyes saw what I saw on a left leaning news source. What do you think happened?
I think he was speaking to the fact there’s no way he’s president. We’re watching a movie. Actors in places with roles. Like the coke head Zelinski from Ukraine and his green costume for four years now.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he was speaking to the fact there’s no way he’s president. We’re watching a movie. Actors in places with roles. Like the coke head Zelinski from Ukraine and his green costume for four years now.
Well he’s the president. He may not be making the calls but he’s the figurehead at the top. Joe is not a smart man. He ain’t making decisions that I will say.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
And Sleepy Joe's handlers are sitting back laughing at us. How wacked do you think they can make him before people will realize most of our politicians are puppets?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I honestly feel there trying to make people walk away from the corruption. Same here in Canada, it is so obvious the Turd doesn't work for canadians or represent us is any way. But continue to pay your taxes! People have forgotten these treasonous pugs are supposed to work for us. I fired there ass 4 years ago. You don't deserve your freedom if you won't fight for it!

Top Bottom