Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing is why aren't more people upset about Biden, he was elected but definitely isn't running the country.....who is making the decisions? who is in control of the US's nukes?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Another thing is why aren't more people upset about Biden, he was elected but definitely isn't running the country.....who is making the decisions? who is in control of the US's nukes?
Obama and the Clinton’s id guess

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Obama and the Clinton’s id guess
I agree, but Obama had his chance and Hillary lost....they are as a big a political mess as Canada.

It blows my mind that there aren't any better people to run than Biden and Trump.....they are both fossils

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, but Obama had his chance and Hillary lost....they are as a big a political mess as Canada.

It blows my mind that there aren't any better people to run than Biden and Trump.....they are both fossils
There are but the people don’t want them I guess.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The people" don't control who runs for leadership, the party does, and most importantly the people in the party with money do.

IMO Obama was the last candidate that either party has fielded that was relatable to the people.

Personally I think Kevin McCarthy could have been that person for the Republicans, but he's viewed as a moderate and was quickly ousted by Republican members.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"The people" don't control who runs for leadership, the party does, and most importantly the people in the party with money do.

IMO Obama was the last candidate that either party has fielded that was relatable to the people.

Personally I think Kevin McCarthy could have been that person for the Republicans, but he's viewed as a moderate and was quickly ousted by Republican members.
Nobody gets the people at rally’s like Trump and the party sees that. It’s an obvious choice to have him as the candidate. If he wasn’t polling they would run someone else.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Obummer 🤢

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody gets the people at rally’s like Trump and the party sees that. It’s an obvious choice to have him as the candidate. If he wasn’t polling they would run someone else.

A symptom of our time, nothing gets views like negativity, anger and division. The media figured this out long ago, politics has now followed suit. Trump fits that narrative to a T.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A symptom of our time, nothing gets views like negativity, anger and division. The media figured this out long ago, politics has now followed suit. Trump fits that narrative to a T.
So does your obummer. To think he was someone who "related" to the people. Wtf are you on?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People truly are getting dumber ! To imagine anyone who continue to see the absolute panic and desperation the Democrats , the media , and some Republicans have displayed before and after Trump won last time for what it is , and still don’t realize why , is mind boggling. Especially when he accomplished far more good things for the country , than most of the goofs before him . And that while dragging along so many who did every vile and slimy thing they could to cause him to fail. Imagine if every politician we’re subjected to,the same scrutiny Trump has been !
I do believe there would be no wars now in Israel or Ukraine, the southern border would be far more secure , they wouldn’t have left billions of dollars of war machines in Afghanistan for that country to use against the west , and a $hit load more of the corrupt self serving slimeball politicians would have been exposed.
That’s why the blatant desperation and media manipulation .
Best thing they can do, for the country , is get past his pussy grabbing and hooker boinking , and let him do the job , that he was getting good results at, and keep their moral and character judgements to themselves. Especially the ones who are likely way worse than him , if scrutinized , even half as much .

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard it said Anthony war monger Blinken is in charge.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
they will announce he is being replaced any day now and they will decide on a new candidate amongst themselves so its not up for a vote. this has been the plan the whole time.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night on the news they said he will not have any meeting or work past 8PM as he needs more sleep. WTF

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My old man has been diagnosed with loui body conveniently after the clot shot. I see biden and I see what my dad has been going through. In no way is he fit to run a country.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last night on the news they said he will not have any meeting or work past 8PM as he needs more sleep. WTF
Megan Kelly said in her podcast that an insider told her that when he prepared for his debate for a week in a row that it couldn’t start before 11am and he was prescribed an hour nap
In the afternoon to break it up.
Can you imagine if that hey were in a world war and he needs naps during the day? Maybe they will set up a cot for him in the situation room?

Top Bottom