Fred? Whats up with Biden?

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this video

Thanks appreciate the link, thinking about it. I like David he was for sure a valuable resource for covid intel. Need to go further to see if V is still in or not has withdrawn investment. Lots of questions. So many angles and theory's a person has to be careful about taking one for fact.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1719753739076.png

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jim Prentice was premier of Alberta not BC.

Hard to take someone too serious when they cant even get the simple facts straight...

I know, I know. It was the fastest video I could find that I posted before and anthe guy said same thing.
Was actually looking for the video of another East Indian calling him out, saying Vivek is just a plant, being brown, appeals to masses

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
So today I put my Sirius radio on CNN for a bit, The Whitehouse is saying Joe had jet lag and a had caught a cold when he was at the Debate. How do you get Jet Lag on a private JUMBO Jet that you have to yourself with a large office and everything? , and he wasn't coughing just clearing his throat like always, man the excuses...

So what about Donald, he's running around the country from trial to trial.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how people can't see that the current Democrat gov't is doing everything in their power to get the opposing political party leader tossed in jail. Other countries have done similar things.....Russia.....and strange how that person gets suicided in prison or "murdered"

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I don't understand is how people can't see that the current Democrat gov't is doing everything in their power to get the opposing political party leader tossed in jail. Other countries have done similar things.....Russia.....and strange how that person gets suicided in prison or "murdered"
It’s amazing what people can’t see the last 4 years. They will believe anything.

Top Bottom