Feb.16,17,18/08

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering what evryone's plans are for riding this weekend? Looking to go for a good ride or an over night ride somewhere. Let me know is there is anything going on.

Thanks

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sledbunny are you all traveling together on the way up? How long of a drive is it like 12hrs. You guys should have a good trip as it sounds like a good group of ya's going.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
We are in Summitric's Mega Cab (5 guys) hauling an enclosed trailer with two 5000 lbs axels. It's more like 10 hours (thank goodness for dvd's) and it's a annual tradition for this group to ride together.
We always have a great ride....

Cheerz.

Sledbunny are you all traveling together on the way up? How long of a drive is it like 12hrs. You guys should have a good trip as it sounds like a good group of ya's going.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
hey i might be in for a trip this weekend i was thinking maybe valemont

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey darren,
im going to kakawa that weekend i have monday/tuesday off also.
kakawa is around grand prairie my buddy is from their he know kakawa well.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your thinking about it, it maybe too late. You better phone and get a room fast.
a couple guys that were going with us have bailed out, there is a couple rooms at the old Valemount hotel they still have reserved from the 14th to the 18th. pm me if anyone needs one, I'll check to see if they are still available. we are leaving on thursday

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is 4 beds av. in Mcbride, just came up. PM me if you are interested. Not at my place but another B&B here.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that were heading up towards Grand Prarie with a few other guys. Were heading early saturday morning and comming back sunday night as a few of us need to be back for Monday morning so it will be 2 days of riding and a quick trip. Thanks for the info on the rooms and the beds guys.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
That sounds like a good trip too.
Enjoy the ride.

Cheerz.
I think that were heading up towards Grand Prarie with a few other guys. Were heading early saturday morning and comming back sunday night as a few of us need to be back for Monday morning so it will be 2 days of riding and a quick trip. Thanks for the info on the rooms and the beds guys.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are riding in Kakawa area. One of the guys that is going with us lives up there and knows the area really well. Were gonna leave early saturday morning and ride sunday aswell. What are you up to this weekend?

Top Bottom