Feb.16,17,18/08

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Apex06(mike Talk to Darren about the distance Kakwa is from GP. Not for the easy ride to ride from GP for the day ride.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I talked to Sledderglenn and he said that it is a 2hr ride each way from Gran Prairie on back roads. That is alot of driving for 1 night and 2 days of riding.

What do you guys think of going to whitecourt on sat morning and staying over night and riding on sunday for the poker run and then comming back late sunday night? That sounds like a good 2 days of riding. Or is there somewhere else that we can make a good 2 day trip that isn't a 6hr or round trip 12hrs of riding for 1 night? Let me know guys so we can get the rooms booked and get a game plan. Everyone who is interested in joining up is more the welcome.

Hey Rusty, Apex06 I will give you a call later on your cell if you read this before we talk.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey guys I talked to Sledderglenn and he said that it is a 2hr ride each way from Gran Prairie on back roads. That is alot of driving for 1 night and 2 days of riding.

What do you guys think of going to whitecourt on sat morning and staying over night and riding on sunday for the poker run and then comming back late sunday night? That sounds like a good 2 days of riding. Or is there somewhere else that we can make a good 2 day trip that isn't a 6hr or round trip 12hrs of riding for 1 night? Let me know guys so we can get the rooms booked and get a game plan. Everyone who is interested in joining up is more the welcome.

Hey Rusty, Apex06 I will give you a call later on your cell if you read this before we talk.

Hey Snowseeker, the Whitecourt Rally is a 2 day rally, it runs saturday and sunday.

Top Bottom