Predictions on the used market?

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many belts so far? 😂😂
It wasn't one of the horrible belt eaters like some, but still wasn't fantastic. I did clutching, gearing and venting and it's actually good on belts.
I think it's on its 4th track however. Put a brand new one on just to have my late snow check show up a couple weeks later. ☹️

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ve been watching …. Everything is still crazy priced though.
Im seeing the opposite here in BC. Things got real cheap after last Christmas. Of course there are some holding on to the covid pricing dream.
In the spring there was several G5T's with 500ish k's that were listed at $16k and G4T's at $10k or less.
I would agree there's far more ads than usual for this time of year and also a large amount of overpriced 20+ year old junk.

Last edited:

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am glad I decided to ride my sleds again for one more year. Nothing seems to be moving this year. Way less snowchecks and prices went up again.
Id be interested to know the combined volume of pre-ordered sleds over the last few years compared with now…?
Pricing has just gotten outrageous

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id be interested to know the combined volume of pre-ordered sleds over the last few years compared with now…?
I've unofficially heard the that a dealer was doing around 300 units last year did 100 for this season.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What do you mean by that (not trynna be a smart a$$, I genuinely curious)

A recession is defined by negative GDP growth in two successive quarters. Canada's GDP while still slightly growing, when divided by the population is actually shrinking, ie on a per capita basis we are in a recession. The reason our GDP is still growing is because Canada has imported 2 million new citizens in the last 2 years that help prop up overall GDP growth.

1725416029080.png

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A recession is defined by negative GDP growth in two successive quarters. Canada's GDP while still slightly growing, when divided by the population is actually shrinking, ie on a per capita basis we are in a recession. The reason our GDP is still growing is because Canada has imported 2 million new citizens in the last 2 years that help prop up overall GDP growth.

View attachment 287091
All in the idiot's plan

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices of goods and commercial items are still elevated, not likely to come down. Fuel is up and will be higher by winter, everything costs more these days, Xmas going to be expensive. Sleds are a luxury. Seen way too many high priced units still, there are some reasonable ones out there, but few and far between. The prices are still up because people are still underwater on everything they own. FWIW I picked up a 174 XM T3 for $2750 a month ago but I spent a lot of time looking and mulling over the deal. I was the only guy that went and looked at it, sellers initial asking price was $6,000.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guess my 174 t3 will be staying in the collection

Top Bottom