Predictions on the used market?

Jorgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices of goods and commercial items are still elevated, not likely to come down. Fuel is up and will be higher by winter, everything costs more these days, Xmas going to be expensive. Sleds are a luxury. Seen way too many high priced units still, there are some reasonable ones out there, but few and far between. The prices are still up because people are still underwater on everything they own. FWIW I picked up a 174 XM T3 for $2750 a month ago but I spent a lot of time looking and mulling over the deal. I was the only guy that went and looked at it, sellers initial asking price was $6,000.
hopefully you bought him dinner before you bent him over lol

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prices of goods and commercial items are still elevated, not likely to come down. Fuel is up and will be higher by winter, everything costs more these days, Xmas going to be expensive. Sleds are a luxury. Seen way too many high priced units still, there are some reasonable ones out there, but few and far between. The prices are still up because people are still underwater on everything they own. FWIW I picked up a 174 XM T3 for $2750 a month ago but I spent a lot of time looking and mulling over the deal. I was the only guy that went and looked at it, sellers initial asking price was $6,000.
There you go... and you were still mulling over the deal... because that's all it's worth...

Most guys are clueless on what their used units are actually worth....

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might even be willing to sell my t3 for that price if we could make it a 1 call deal, 10 min transaction.
But its always 20 questions, then will you trade for my car with 350,000kms on it

Would rather just park it in the field with the rest of the old junk.

thiels2

Reaction score
I might even be willing to sell my t3 for that price if we could make it a 1 call deal, 10 min transaction.
But its always 20 questions, then will you trade for my car with 350,000kms on it

Would rather just park it in the field with the rest of the old junk.
What’s the scoop on your T3, have a potential buyer?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like too much work already lol Id say make an offer but then you want to know about the sled, see pictures ext. Fuk it lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
heres a picture of it

im the best.jpg

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We've spotted a few trucks ripping around with sleds in Our area,,, most likely a few buys and other's getting their junk running for the session ahead

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much is a 23 polaris khaos boost worth with 800+ km on it ,big gauge?Dealer serviced and all updates with warranty until next year.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaking news - New shocks, bars and a KILL SWITCH make your sled a "custom build" folks - $10K more than a brand new 2025.... :ROFLMAO:

Does a wrap double the price then?

I predict a lot of broken hearts this fall....... :ROFLMAO:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Breaking news - New shocks, bars and a KILL SWITCH make your sled a "custom build" folks - $10K more than a brand new 2025.... :ROFLMAO:

Does a wrap double the price then?

I predict a lot of broken hearts this fall....... :ROFLMAO:

Thats at a dealership.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martins did the same thing with the yellow T3... Raptors all around, belt drive, full SLP kit... they were Pricey too....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats at a dealership.
yeah, when ABMax said that dealers were dumping 24's for 21K I went and looked to see what they were selling the floor models for ....found that gem. I know its not used, I just thought it was funny.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, when ABMax said that dealers were dumping 24's for 21K I went and looked to see what they were selling the floor models for ....found that gem. I know its not used, I just thought it was funny.

Im with you, i wouldnt pay it.

Top Bottom