Edmonton Suds Night...Wed April 9th

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to make it to the next one so that i can meet a bunch of the people from here.. Even you deano..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
AND I KNOW THE 2 OF YOU LADIES, WILL MAKE THE NICEST OF COMPANY AND BECOME THE DEAREST OF FRIENDS;)....... TRUTHFULLY, I BET YOU ACTUALLY WILL LIKE EACH OTHER:eek:.... :p I THINK RKNIGHT111 HAS A REFEREE JERSEY SOMEWHERE.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got nothin against anyone on here.. Everyone is entitled to there opinion.. But anyways i'm off and headed for valemont to go do some "testing".. Hope everyone has a good weekend cause i know i am goin to..

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AND I KNOW THE 2 OF YOU LADIES, WILL MAKE THE NICEST OF COMPANY AND BECOME THE DEAREST OF FRIENDS;)....... TRUTHFULLY, I BET YOU ACTUALLY WILL LIKE EACH OTHER:eek:.... :p I THINK RKNIGHT111 HAS A REFEREE JERSEY SOMEWHERE.

Times have changed...........................this would be far from the MAIN event now.:eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man the sledding in valemont and blue was aaweesome!! The "07 rev with 860 kit was flat out awesome and a blast to play on.. And holy crap does stuff go buy quick when the Rt1000 comes on boost.. And it spools up quick and just flat out hauls ass.. Was alot of fun even had a good 8" of fresh, which aint to bad for spring.. I'm looking forward to going back next year when we got a couple of feet of powder to play in..

Top Bottom