Edmonton Suds Night...Wed April 9th

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will take some decals as well. Some large ones for my Trailer (white) and some small white ones. Thanks Ron.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll be there........... :D

Join us for April Suds Night for Edmonton and area
Wednesday April 9th, 2008
Average Joe's
#240 - 390 Baseline RD
Sherwood Pk, AB
417-1113
7:00pm to 9:00pm

This is open to all members (and future members) of snowandmud.com

Post if your attending

**SLEDBUNNYRACING
**Snowseeker & Mrs. Snowseeker
**TylerG
**Rusty
**Summitric
**DragonLady
**NOSRX1
**Gforce
**SledderGlen
**Snochuk

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will bring some decals, what we have in stock, we have hats, touques t-shirts short sleeve,3xxxhoodies. We are going over the order and zipper hoodies will be here shortly.See you all there.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be dooing my best to attend this one, might even bring the misses........ if thats all right with youz guyz!!! Id be up fer a west end Suds night too, The Beerhunter has good beer! MMMMMMMMM! the BeerHunter has beautiful beer!!

Damn rights i hear you on that one.. On of the customers at the shop is one of the owners of the beerhunter, he's got an xrs with an 860 kit in it. I just cant drive from the city out to the park and have acouple of bevvy's then drive home. . because i cant afford to loode my lisence, and i dont like drinkin and drivin.. We should try to plan one in west ed.

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn rights i hear you on that one.. On of the customers at the shop is one of the owners of the beerhunter, he's got an xrs with an 860 kit in it. I just cant drive from the city out to the park and have acouple of bevvy's then drive home. . because i cant afford to loode my lisence, and i dont like drinkin and drivin.. We should try to plan one in west ed.

Hear, Hear, I like what yer saying, anybody up fer beers? lets make it happen!!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you confirm the wife I will try and bring mine, however I think she has a meeting that night?

I want to confirm but my wife is the ball director and they have a meetting as well but at this point she is not sure if she has to be there or not.
Will let you know bunnyman!
catmando!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey.:( Why do the two of you want to be by yourselves:confused: when we will be at AJ's, in SWP. Ya I read the comments that you want to drink :shots:but not drive. :beep:There is nothing wrong with a couple. I'll tell ya...Yep! it sucks to drive even after one, but at times one must make that decision.:confused:Don't you think I just wanted to get hammered when I drove to Calgary for a suds nite. YES I DID WANT TO!!!!!! But I didn't.I will get hammered a different nite. Maybe the next suds nite will be by my house so I don't have to drive.:whipped: Lame excuse to not want to come to SWP for a visit with other S&M members.:eek: I know we are having another suds nite next month and maybe we can arrange it for your area.We will drive to see you. We try to make it convenient for all, Hope to see you two at the meeting. Maybe you will be the lucky one to win a door prize, Now that makes it worth it.:party2:

just wondering:confused:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey.:( Why do the two of you want to be by yourselves:confused: when we will be at AJ's, in SWP. Ya I read the comments that you want to drink :shots:but not drive. :beep:There is nothing wrong with a couple. I'll tell ya...Yep! it sucks to drive even after one, but at times one must make that decision.:confused:Don't you think I just wanted to get hammered when I drove to Calgary for a suds nite. YES I DID WANT TO!!!!!! But I didn't.I will get hammered a different nite. Maybe the next suds nite will be by my house so I don't have to drive.:whipped: Lame excuse to not want to come to SWP for a visit with other S&M members.:eek: I know we are having another suds nite next month and maybe we can arrange it for your area.We will drive to see you. We try to make it convenient for all, Hope to see you two at the meeting. Maybe you will be the lucky one to win a door prize, Now that makes it worth it.:party2:

just wondering:confused:

This should of been posted when the GREEN people had their public hissy fit. You want to talk about LAME EXCUSES you missed the short bus.:D:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This should of been posted when the GREEN people had their public hissy fit. You want to talk about LAME EXCUSES you missed the short bus.:D:

I am not picking a fight here Snotrocket.:) My comment was not rude, I see your tailfeathers are ruffling here, and for no reason, :confused:I only was just wondering thats all. I know you feel that you all are getting picked on and cannot say anything, and mods don't get in crap. :eek: Well thats not true and if you noticed..., what you are talking about is gone and I believe all involved got the same talking to.
It would be really nice to see you at the meeting Wed.

Why can't we be a happy family.:D:D
Be:D not:realmad:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not picking a fight here Snotrocket.:) My comment was not rude, I see your tailfeathers are ruffling here, and for no reason, :confused:I only was just wondering thats all. I know you feel that you all are getting picked on and cannot say anything, and mods don't get in crap. :eek: Well thats not true and if you noticed..., what you are talking about is gone and I believe all involved got the same talking to.
It would be really nice to see you at the meeting Wed.

Why can't we be a happy family.:D:D
Be:D not:realmad:

Hey my tailfeathers are just fine, it's one part of my body that is not broken. Here is my question 3 mods have a hissey fit and I post up a comment like MODS GONE WILD. The little spitting match was very embarassing to the green team. But the arguement was exactly about the same issue as your comment "Why do the two of you want to be by yourself:confused:" was directed to. Please keep in mind here I'am not unhappy and a deletion of my post does not bother me anymore. My question is this you obviously knew about the prior post that was deleted WHY did you not post your comments then. The subject has not changed just the participants. And finally you admit the mods involved had their posts deleted and had a "talking to". Their talking to was in private via p.m.'s or the phone I'am quessing. Yet we give these participants a public spanking.I never expected a direct reply to my dry humour jab with a smillie face on the end, I must add. But your response seemed like it needed a response from the other side.:D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my last comment on this in this thread. When I said "you two", please don't always assume its about you. :eek: If you read the few posts above mine, there were two members talking about having their own meeting, on the west end. I couldn't see the point in it, and I was talking about the drive and drinking.:beep:
And as for Your version of mods/pm's. Well, when we see something the standard protocal would be to pm the person/persons involved and fix whatever problem there was. I don't understand your question. Because its "A MOD" on a very minor, not even a issue comment/comments, it should be broadcasted,word for word?? Thats not how anything else is delbt with .....so why would this be different??:confused:
If there is anything anyone would like to know feel free to PM any Mod.:D
We are here for you.
sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.:D

Now lets get some:bike:and:skidoo: action going!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is my last comment on this in this thread. When I said "you two", please don't always assume its about you. :eek: If you read the few posts above mine, there were two members talking about having their own meeting, on the west end. I couldn't see the point in it, and I was talking about the drive and drinking.:beep:
And as for Your version of mods/pm's. Well, when we see something the standard protocal would be to pm the person/persons involved and fix whatever problem there was. I don't understand your question. Because its "A MOD" on a very minor, not even a issue comment/comments, it should be broadcasted,word for word?? Thats not how anything else is delbt with .....so why would this be different??:confused:
If there is anything anyone would like to know feel free to PM any Mod.:D
We are here for you.
sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.:D

Now lets get some:bike:and:skidoo: action going!!!!
I know you two didn't refer to me.
You avioded answering my questions, but that's all good.
I would rather see the answer, " We dont always live by our own rules and we are special therefore have special rules if you dont like it ---- off.
Now thats a answer:D:D
Love and kisses xoxoxxox

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A S & M metting in the city would be good. I do want to make it out to one in swp also.. I think that it'dbe good to go to some diff area's once in a while.. It's all good.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I know you two didn't refer to me.
You avioded answering my questions, but that's all good.
I would rather see the answer, " We dont always live by our own rules and we are special therefore have special rules if you dont like it ---- off.
Now thats a answer:D:D
Love and kisses xoxoxxox

OOH, I THINK SNOTTY STILL HAS "IT":devildancing: FOR THE DRAGONCHICK..... LOL:D

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OOH, I THINK SNOTTY STILL HAS "IT":devildancing: FOR THE DRAGONCHICK..... LOL:D
Dont change the topic, HYJACKING is not allowed on this site:D
Now end it:D
Start a new thread about my never ending love for D.L. if you must.
Start it by standing up and saying" MY NAME IS SUMMITRIC AND I DRANK WAY TOO MUCH IN MEYHEECOOOO":D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Dont change the topic, HYJACKING is not allowed on this site:D
Now end it:D
Start a new thread about my never ending love for D.L. if you must.
Start it by standing up and saying" MY NAME IS SUMMITRIC AND I DRANK WAY TOO MUCH IN MEYHEECOOOO":D

SI, SIGNOR..... ME DRANK WAY TOO MUCH IN JALISCO, MEHICO...... AREEEEBA, AREEEBA...... DAM, CAN'T STAND, DRANK TOO MUCH.... LOL

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As this Wensday is Suds Night for all S&M Members Id just like to ask if anyone is interested in any Summer Sucks Apperal, T-Shirts, sweat pants, hats etc.... If there is any one interested let me know prior to wensday night and i will bring it up with the Jerseys.

Thx

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm not gonna be able to make it for the suds night. I was told by my boss that bonnyville is breathtaking this time of year. lol

Top Bottom