Attachments

• Group1.jpg
    Group1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 152

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
thats not from last night! I wasn't wearing that shirt!

MooseMc

Reaction score
Just like to thank everyone that was @ suds night it was great to meet all of you and thanks for your support on buying the jerseys.

Thanks

Moose
Summer Suucks

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, thank-you to everyone who came to the suds nite last night. it was a blast, have to say, that was the best suds nite yet, keep it up everybody, [even you Rucky,,Abnthony, and Polarsrider, in 4 more years you guys can join},lol you know when your old enough. LOL sorry, ANYWAYS, thanks for everyone who bought S&M wear last nite, even the guy from the other table,THANKS!!!!
And once again thank-you RUCKY,SNOTROCKET,AND our very own "BIGFOOT" for keeping a eye on things last nite. Great jobs boys, great job!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just like to thank everyone that was @ suds night it was great to meet all of you and thanks for your support on buying the jerseys.

Thanks

Moose
Summer Suucks

I would also like to thank S&M for putting on another good suds night go to meet a some more members ad add a laugh or two. thx to all of you for supporting summer sucks and look forward the next suds night.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was great meeting the gang..... some new faces some older ones.... great all in all.... I had a greta time talking quads.... getting the scoop...

More great pictures by the energizer charged wascally wabbit.... :D :rolling:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
we should have gotten a pic of everyone that bought a jersey all together!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, thank-you to everyone who came to the suds nite last night. it was a blast, have to say, that was the best suds nite yet, keep it up everybody, [even you Rucky,,Abnthony, and Polarsrider, in 4 more years you guys can join},lol you know when your old enough. LOL sorry, ANYWAYS, thanks for everyone who bought S&M wear last nite, even the guy from the other table,THANKS!!!!
And once again thank-you RUCKY,SNOTROCKET,AND our very own "BIGFOOT" for keeping a eye on things last nite. Great jobs boys, great job!

No problem LOL....and it's 3 years for me....just to clear things up :D

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No problem LOL....and it's 3 years for me....just to clear things up :D

Oh, Rucky, aka STFU!!!!!Your so cute,:) it just make me want to play jokes:D on you, I should phone your principal and make him call you down to the office at lunch time and announce over to the speaker for you to stand by the door way and sing Happy Birthday and say your mom said to say that 16 years this little bundle of joy was born, and your mom said she loves you and to have a great day, Now thats EMBARRASSING, [ask my daughter], LOL.So I'm sorry sweetie in two and 3/4 years we are going to take you out. :woohoo1: Then your playing with the big boys. Right on buddy. Our very own junior/man member, :eek:

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.. Dragonlady you are hilarious.. That would be funny to have happen to someone you knew as long as it wasn't yourself..LOL.. Yah the jersey's rock.. I really like my new one, as well as my new S & M hat.. So where is the spot for next month?

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.. Dragonlady you are hilarious.. That would be funny to have happen to someone you knew as long as it wasn't yourself..LOL.. Yah the jersey's rock.. I really like my new one, as well as my new S & M hat.. So where is the spot for next month?
Oh that did happen, to my daughter. So ha ha.I warned her.. But. oh well. LOL:eek:
Glad to hear we are all dressing you well and hold your shorts for the next suds nite.:p

Last edited:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, Rucky, aka STFU!!!!!Your so cute,:) it just make me want to play jokes:D on you, I should phone your principal and make him call you down to the office at lunch time and announce over to the speaker for you to stand by the door way and sing Happy Birthday and say your mom said to say that 16 years this little bundle of joy was born, and your mom said she loves you and to have a great day, Now thats EMBARRASSING, [ask my daughter], LOL.So I'm sorry sweetie in two and 3/4 years we are going to take you out. :woohoo1: Then your playing with the big boys. Right on buddy. Our very own junior/man member, :eek:

Well...once again you screwed up your math lol...I'm 15... one five. lol three years....and I can't wait. I have sympathy for your daughter lol

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...once again you screwed up your math lol...I'm 15... one five. lol three years....and I can't wait. I have sympathy for your daughter lol

There should be a fire button, cause you would be the looking like the outer layer of a burnt marshmellow., And no symphany for her and you, she has flown the nest, LOL couldn't take the heat.:rant::av-31:

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn looks like I missed ALOT. Its good to see a BUNCH of new faces wearing the SUMMER SUCKS JERSEYS cudos to all who purchased and congrats to BD and Moose for there success so far in the SS venture. I will not miss out on the next EVENT:D;):eek:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, we missed your smiling face Deano, although I know you didn't miss us...lol...
Damn looks like I missed ALOT. Its good to see a BUNCH of new faces wearing the SUMMER SUCKS JERSEYS cudos to all who purchased and congrats to BD and Moose for there success so far in the SS venture. I will not miss out on the next EVENT:D;):eek:

Top Bottom