Edmonton May Suds Night -- WEST END -- May 8

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Posting at 9:21 pm Glengine....WHY THE HECK YOU HOME FROM SUD'S SO EARLY???? Don't blame it on that work crap either.... I would have been there tonight but am babysitting while the wifee goes swimming. Hope someone has a rye & coke for me....lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did Casey make it LOL!BA!HA!,Too Funny!
catmando!
Sherwood Park handed it to us.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Did Casey make it LOL!BA!HA!,Too Funny!
catmando!
Sherwood Park handed it to us.

He did, came on the bike.... Good turn out, great scenery, good food, I think we may go there again. Got to check out Dragonlady's new broom, its a very nice one! Ric showed up in topless mustang, good times had by all.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good time.. Will definitely do it again.. Was good to meet a bunch people from here.. Lookin forward to more to come..

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's A Few Pics Of Tonites Monthly Snowandmud.com Suds Nite At Beerhunters Pub On The West End. It was an okay turnout, considering all the grads, sports events, babysitting, hockey game playoffs, etc all going on tonite....Good People, Good Food, Great Lookin' Waitresses And A Bike, And Dragonladies New Superduty Broom And My Wifeys Mustang Convertible. Pic1- Right To Left: Dragonlady, Jill(kore's Wife), Kore, Al(newbie) And Derek(newbie). Pic2- 4 Extreme(on The Proper Nite... Lol). Pic3- Summit & Rknight111 Hiding Behind His Beer. Pic4- Hairstr8back(pic Is A Little Fuzzy). Pic5- Tylerg & Sledderglen -- Check The Faces!!! Bahahaha. Pic6- Dragonlady Twofisting Coronas And Kore Giving Her Bunny Ears.

Attachments

• SM1.jpg
    SM1.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 100
  • SM2.jpg
    SM2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 102
  • SM3.jpg
    SM3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 98
  • SM3A.jpg
    SM3A.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 105
  • SM4.jpg
    SM4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 94
  • SM5.jpg
    SM5.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUNNY EARS!!!!!!!! Oh I see, You guys............... I REMEMBER..... Oh I remember. [ps whats with 1st pic?] LOL . Wheres you pic Senior Ric.???? Still good night.

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's A Few More Pics: Pic1- 4extreme And His 1000 Ninja(kool Bike). Pic2- Summit And Rknight Flirtin' With Our Very Cute Waitress. Pic3- The One And Only, Infamous Glengine(deano670's Best Buddy In Another Life.... Lol). Pic4- Me, Wearing My Summersucks, Canadian Version Jersey. Pic5- 3 Newbies From Hinton, That Kore Drug Along: Derek, Wade, And Al.... All Sworn To Become New Members Tonite. Pic6- Rknight And Tylerg With Our Bodacious Bartender.

Attachments

• SM9.jpg
    SM9.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 99
  • SM8.jpg
    SM8.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 102
  • SM7.jpg
    SM7.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 109
  • SM6.jpg
    SM6.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 100
  • SM10.jpg
    SM10.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 97
  • SM11.jpg
    SM11.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 95

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler look back and down..........for fawk sakes if that dont make you smile............there's no hope.
Nice pics SumRic even your looking good............still sober in that pic eh

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YA, I WAS TELLIN THE BOY THAT ALL NITE... THERE WAS SOME YUMMIE STUFF THERE TONITE...:D
If ya gotta tell them more than once Ric there's no lead in the pencil. Next time more pics but without the guys. RK's chit eating grin is priceless, the guy who doesn't like his pic taken...................His grin is screaming whoooooaaahhhh fish on.:D

Summitric

Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
YA, THERE WAS QUITE A FEW NICE JUGS..... O' BEER AROUND THAT BAR TONITE.... BAR OWNER IS A DIEHARD SLEDDER TOOO..... HAD A SMASHED UP CAT HOOT HANGING FROM THE ROOF.... FORGOT TO TAKE A PIC OF THAT.... MAYBE TG CAN GRAB A PIC AND POST IT LATER?? AND A FEW MORE OF HER JUGS.... ER, I MEAN PICS OF WAITRESSES/BARTENDERS. :agutter::girlpower::yeahthat::oops:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
sorry guys had to cancel the last minute someone came over to look at my trailer

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a good time. Summitric I agree the girls around there were better than Average Joes. More enhancement that side of town. Must be something in the water. Service was OK Food Good Sledding videos on the big screen Old Cat hood hanging off the wall. Lets go again or add it to the list. Best turn out are still at Average Joes

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
YA, IN HIS TRAILER, IF HE HASN'T SOLD IT BY THEN.... LMFAO ..... HMMMM, DID YOU SELL IT LAST NITE??:confused:

No it was another I don't need it quite yet....so go look for a cheaper one can't find any email me every week and ask me if I still have it.... just wondering if you have sold it yet? we may be interested still...had a couple of those :rant:

Top Bottom