Edmonton May Suds Night -- WEST END -- May 8

GRD

Reaction score
Would like to make it up there for one at some point, but unable to make it this time... Have a great time!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
This May Be One Of The Smaller Gatherings In A While, But Spring/summer/fall Is A Tough Sell, Due To Evening Commitments With Kids Sports Teams, Grads, Etc.....

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I here that !!! She turns 5 this weekend and somedays i swear shes friggin 15:eek::(

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don`t know if anyone else went but I didn`t want to wait anymore. I got there a few minutes early and thought I would save some tables for us. This place has got to be the worst place in Edmonton for service. I sat there for a 1/2 hour(27 minutes I looked at my watch just before I sat down) and no one ask if I wanted anything. At about 20 after 7 I decided that no one else was coming tonight so I thought I would wait and see how long it takes for someone to ask if I wanted anything. 27 minutes it took. And the others weren`t getting service any better. The people around me only got helped once while I was there. If Snow and Mud keeps having meeting in the west end they should look for a different place.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Today is only wednesday.... this week has been longer than long.... beers tomorrow night, might make this week 1 day shorter than it should be :D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Today is only wednesday.... this week has been longer than long.... beers tomorrow night, might make this week 1 day shorter than it should be :D

THAT IS A SMOKIN' IDEA.... TAKE FRIDAY OFF. GO AHEAD TYLERG, I'LL GIVE YA FRIDAY OFF........ THINKIN' BOUT THAT, THINK I MIGHT TAKE IT OFF..... LOL

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got 12 hours O/T this week, I'm pretty sure I can take friday off and still come out ahead on payday......

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was a good time and the service was good.. As well as the scenery..LOL.. They were playin sled and atv video's on the big screen as well..

Top Bottom