Yeah my POP said the same about my grad. He also said IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES:p

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna make it this time and if anyone is coming from stony we could carpool

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wish I could make it, maybe the one in july. I will be sure to post a pic of my own Snow and Mud night here in Foz da Alreho...Check it out on google earth North of Lisbon about an hour along the cost just north of Peniche. Right by the bay.:D If I could post another marker on member map I would but it won't let me.:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Wish I could make it, maybe the one in july. I will be sure to post a pic of my own Snow and Mud night here in Foz da Alreho...Check it out on google earth North of Lisbon about an hour along the cost just north of Peniche. Right by the bay.:D If I could post another marker on member map I would but it won't let me.:D

SIGN UP AS ANOTHER MEMBER.... EG: NOSRX2 OR PORTUGALNOS..... THEN POST YOUR PIN.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Make room for Murm......can't drink due to meds from my bout with ecoli poisoning 2 weeks ago :mad:...and still not over it :(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dont look good for me,They changed our schedule to Tuesdays and Thursday's.Got a game in Sherwood Park on thursday at 7pm.
Just My Luck!
catmando!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry Boys we are out as well Im in Calgary for meeting thrusday Friday. Hope to be at the next one, in June P.S sorry to the peeps that ordered Jerseys you'll have to wait till next suds night or pm me for other arrangments for the Jerseys. Have Fun enjoy the wings and Beer.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well my GOOD friends I wont be making it either, Ive got to take my little girl shopping for mothers day and unfortuneatly thurs nite is the only available nite for me. So have fun all and see you next time.:cool:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I will be able to attend. Iam leaving Ft.Mcnewfinmurray In an hour. See you all there.
Steve

Top Bottom