Edmonton MARCH Suds Night... Wednesday March 5

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We i can tell you that both Skidoo 162 and i have pretty eyes i never noticed how nice and blue my eyes are in the picture LOL:friends: As you can see my Dog(Kasch) had to drive home last night after to many beers:givemebeer::shots: P.S dogs do eat bunnys if hungry enough :PDT_gun:LMAO

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JEEZE, MAYBE THERE'S A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN HERE ON SNOWANDMUD.... WOULD BE OUR FIRST SET-UP ON THE SITE..... ATTA GO BOYS!!!!!! LOL:D

i dunno about the FIRST setup............i think Dragonlady and i are almost a hit...depends on if she keeps stalkin me or not...... :) I might have to relocate if

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought there should be a plug on here for the waitress,She remembered what Gig Grump drank from about two months ago when he was at average Joes,what a memory.Took care of all of us,very good at her job.
Thanks from the snowandmud crew!
catmando!
Glen and Dragonlady were meditating LOL!

LOL......Glen it looks like you've got a pretty good buzz going on in this picture...The dragon drinking you under the table??

What .....the pic didn't show up....

Last edited:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
162doo, I'm gonna have to post the video of you doing the trick pool shot...lol...

ya for sure....too bad i missed it...INEVER MISS THAT ONE!!!!! I've done that trick for 9 years on TV and NEVER missed it....lol.........ohh well ..lack of getting it ready i suppose :) do post it.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yeabutt....you missed it twice that night...and I got both of them on video...maybe tomorrow I will buy them up.

Cheerz.

ya for sure....too bad i missed it...INEVER MISS THAT ONE!!!!! I've done that trick for 9 years on TV and NEVER missed it....lol.........ohh well ..lack of getting it ready i suppose :) do post it.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeabutt....you missed it twice that night...and I got both of them on video...maybe tomorrow I will buy them up.

Cheerz.

i feel shame...............next suds night i'll do a 20 minute pool trick shot show for the attendee's. Alot of fun to watch and even more so when the shots work :)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Post one of your TV episodes!

their on vhs ......you can borrow them if you like dragon......or if you prefer i'll be doing the A channel morning show soon again..........or.yet once again i can come over and demonstrate.....

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
their on vhs ......you can borrow them if you like dragon......or if you prefer i'll be doing the A channel morning show soon again..........or.yet once again i can come over and demonstrate.....

do one better Dragon........i'll give you one of my Access passes for the station and you can come watch...live.......how's that!!? ;) rcamera 070.jpg

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Ok, here it is..the video of Mark showing his "Famous" trick pool shoot that he has never missed...well he did. It was pretty funny with al us snow and mud members watching. This was at the last Brew Night.
Thanks Mark for letting me post this video.
Cheerz.

Top Bottom