IMG_8785_1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_8786_1.jpg
    IMG_8786_1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 123

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I couldn't make it last night. Hopefully I'll make the next one!!

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, last nites meeting went well. Nice to meet more members, next time I will stay a little longer. [hate places that cheap out on CORONA.....SOL is not CORONA!!!!], But all was good. See you all next time.

PS>>>> I DON'T FOLLOW... I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
OMG were you chatty last night...actually Verbal Diarrhea comes to mind...lol....it was a lot of fun. :) :) :)
Cheerz.
I DON'T KNOW WHY, BUT MY HEAD HURTS THIS MORNING A LITTLE BIT.... COULDA BEEN THE WHISKEY, MIGHTA BIN THE GIN, COULDA BIN THE 3 OR 4 SIX PACKS, I DON'T KNOW, BUT............... PROBABLY JUST THE 5 MORE BEERS I HAD WHEN I GOT HOME LAST NITE!!!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was nice to come up and have a good visit with everyone lots of good peeps good food and laughs. it was good to put faces to names sorry i don't remeber real names put AKA Names LOL Hope to see everyone again in the future. P.S thx Deano 670 for showing off and proudly wearing your Summer Sucks Jeasey. :specool::Cool9:
thx again everyone for the great time

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thought there should be a plug on here for the waitress,She remembered what Big Grump drank from about two months ago when he was at average Joes,what a memory.Took care of all of us,very good at her job.
Thanks from the snowandmud crew!
catmando!
Glen and Dragonlady were meditating LOL!

Attachments

• P3050004.jpg
    P3050004.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought there should be a plug on here for the waitress,She remembered what Gig Grump drank from about two months ago when he was at average Joes,what a memory.Took care of all of us,very good at her job.
catmando!
Glen and Dragonlady were meditating LOL!

I too would like to give her a plug....her name is LORI and yes what a good waitress.. :):whipped::please::agutter::biglaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, last nites meeting went well. Nice to meet more members, next time I will stay a little longer. [hate places that cheap out on CORONA.....SOL is not CORONA!!!!], But all was good. See you all next time.

PS>>>> I DON'T FOLLOW... I HAVE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) i could Possibly be mistaken :) ...pretty sure not though... hehe

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man you crack me up 162, looks like I missed out but count me in for the next suds night.

you did miss some laughs.....i was pretty captured by Lori...... she was trying to get me drunk and take my innocence......fun girl...teased her for a good 5 hours....good sport.... :) ........not like me to tease either:D

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to meet some of you last night, hope to meet more members at the next suds night or ride, couldn,t stay long last night as had to go home and load for Renshaw today. Have a great weekend.

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Switch... it was great meeting you last night... have a safe drive and tons of fun playing in the powder... take lots of pictures....

Nice to meet some of you last night, hope to meet more members at the next suds night or ride, couldn,t stay long last night as had to go home and load for Renshaw today. Have a great weekend.

Big Grump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought there should be a plug on here for the waitress,She remembered what Gig Grump drank from about two months ago when he was at average Joes,what a memory.Took care of all of us,very good at her job.
catmando!
Glen and Tannis were meditating LOL!

Hey Catman it's Big Grump not Gig. lol

CdnWrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Getting you drunk I can understand....

Yes she was/is a fine upstanding lady.... with an awesome smile :D :D

you did miss some laughs.....i was pretty captured by Lori...... she was trying to get me drunk and take my innocence......fun girl...teased her for a good 5 hours....good sport.... :) ........not like me to tease either:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Which one is you in the photo Bigdawg?
It was nice to come up and have a good visit with everyone lots of good peeps good food and laughs. it was good to put faces to names sorry i don't remeber real names put AKA Names LOL Hope to see everyone again in the future. P.S thx Deano 670 for showing off and proudly wearing your Summer Sucks Jeasey. :specool::Cool9:
thx again everyone for the great time

Attachments

• IMG_8797_1.jpg
    IMG_8797_1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 121

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ok ...i figured out the big dawg.........whos who thing.........i can't figure out who drools more after a drink is all....:rolling::rollinglaugh::fear::treaten: :knockout: :alol2:

Last edited by a moderator:

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i said earlier....dawg and cash are/ where both awesome to meet. ((i really liked the dog)):rolling::Happy4::rollinglaugh::PDT_hah::alol2::clap2::bdog:..i did it again....

Top Bottom