Edmonton MARCH Suds Night... Wednesday March 5

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm Comin!!!!!!!....All you kids wanting to show your skills on the pool tables....bring some xtra cash and your pool sticks:fear:.....Im lookin for a challenger or 10. :)

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might be able to make it after work, although I won't know who I'm looking for:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I might be able to make it after work, although I won't know who I'm looking for:D

We generally sit towards the back of the bar underneath the big red race car!

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whos gonna poopy if I wear my SS jersey its got my name on it so I wont forget who I am:D

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe BigDawg should come up with his SS jersey so i won't forget my name. And maybe i should bring some jerseys so some of the boys can see how they fit? Let me if this would interest anyone?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I`m planning on being there, also bring a friend from Poland. I don`t think he knows of to many places to go or know alot of people. I thought I would introduce him to a few members. Any Polish people going tomorrow night.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
HEY BIGDAWG... THAT WOULD BE REALLY COOL... THEN WE COULD TRY THESE PUPPIES ON AND SEE HOW REALLY BIG THEY ARE... THAT SEEMS TO BE THE BIGGEST QUESTION EVERYONE WAS HAVING..... "HOW BIG ARE THESE JERSEYS"???
DEANO: I'M ALL FOR THE JERSEY'S, AND SOME OF THE MODERATORS WERE PLANNING ON GETTING THE SS JERSEYS........

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to back out for tonight. Jetting and clutching need to be done before we head to Vale this weekend. Have a great time and have one for me guys.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Work on sled then go for a beer. Will have camera...so deano you had better look nice.

Cheerz.

only 1 beer? I think you're slowing down there bunny, summers coming better get back into beer drinking shape!

Lost

RIP Fallen Angel
Reaction score
Lost and found will show up for a pint and a shot (that demon scotch) Found might be modeling her redneck clamshell adjusters.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
"LOST'S" WIFE "FOUND" WAS IN A FREAK SNOWMOBILE ACCIDENT AND BROKE HER BACK AND WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A WHILE AND THEY PUT BRACES ON HER... I HAVEN'T SEEN IT EITHER, SO IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT IT IS.... JUST GLAD SHE SHOULD BE OKAY.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh someone had mentioned her accident in one of the early forum posts. Hope everything is healing fine with no problems for "Lost" and "Found".

Top Bottom