Donald Trump can kiss my Azz

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe a few guys on here could post their address and cell # , I'm sure some of these refugees would appreciate a warm place to stay and good food ? thats if you could talk them into coming to Canada.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no way this was spontaneous, these people are being paid, coached etc. they have porta pots following them on trailers. gotta eat something, need water, etc . sounds like they are sleeping along the road, interesting that they are getting trucked through towns along the way, hmm. i'm thinking the towns don't want them or can't help them and want to speed them along the way. this has been set up to test Trump, and the outcome either way may not be good for him? ,

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is another mis-step by the Dems and the Trump haters, and is gonna end similar to the Kavanaugh train wreck they orchestrated. Americans are catching on as they see things are changing for the better, even ones who don't like Trump. Desperation almost always has a distinct odour, and it's spreading fast across the states.

PS, Not terribly different from our own Canadian situation.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is another mis-step by the Dems and the Trump haters, and is gonna end similar to the Kavanaugh train wreck they orchestrated. Americans are catching on as they see things are changing for the better, even ones who don't like Trump. Desperation almost always has a distinct odour, and it's spreading fast across the states.

PS, Not terribly different from our own Canadian situation.

i agree, an attempt to get the feel good people out to disrupt trumps government! the world will not be a good place with clinton, trudy , nutley in power at the same time.

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
7000 people with no money getting meals, bathrooms, rain wear, new clothes, medicines you name it. Soros spent a lot of money on this one.

sho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The people who are setting this up are ****ed up. They are lying to poor people who do not know any better to make a ****ing point. Stop using poor people as your ****ing pawn. I don’t like Trump, I don’t like his politics etc. But the people pushing this are the worst type of human beings. They are not considering what will happen to these people. How long wil they be supported for. What happens when they get to the boarder with military guarding it. What if the people riot. Who knows what they were promised. Freakin ridiculous.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watched the video from beginning to end. Really looks like it is just a bunch of people trying to better their lives. The reported was unable to find any evidence of much organization except for some people with bull horns which doesn't seem to me to be much different than any one of us stepping up to get something organized and there are plenty of examples here on this site. People organize and donate time and materials to build shelters, clean trails etc.

It also doesn't appear there is any real funding behind this besides people who contribute and make sure there are porta pottys available for obvious reasons (keep them moving on with a minimum of disturbance) and to some extent humanitarian as in water and some food.

It does not appear that there are any "bad hombres" in the group like Trump likes to suggest. There certainly appears to be issues with US immigration though. It sounds like the process is very expensive and incredibly long and that is why it appears to people to the best way to approach it is circumvent it. Lots of technology these days so not really sure why it would take so long. Interestingly, the reporters experience was he was submitted to extra security screening which others do not.

i found this on rebel rather interesting, it is a bit sketchy on the vid quality though.

https://youtu.be/qxgy-8WCMb0

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The people who are setting this up are ****ed up. They are lying to poor people who do not know any better to make a ****ing point. Stop using poor people as your ****ing pawn. I don’t like Trump, I don’t like his politics etc. But the people pushing this are the worst type of human beings. They are not considering what will happen to these people. How long wil they be supported for. What happens when they get to the boarder with military guarding it. What if the people riot. Who knows what they were promised. Freakin ridiculous.
Anyone common enough to be on this forum is a poor pawn being used by politicians.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I watched some of FOX News last night and it should be an interesting midterms today. The Dems feel they have a majority in the bag and Trump will be impeached by Thursday but you can't believe the polls anymore. I think it will be close but hoping for the Repubs to hang on for the win.

Top Bottom