Do I upset you guys?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only love is..... I would love to see him on the hill! but at the top not in the parking lot!

just for the record I try not to start it with LHF but as soon as he starts...... I tie in then if you watch, he goes and hides for a few days then comes back and starts some kiss a$$ thread!

just like a little man does.......run and hide.......do you hit little dogs too? I know what you hit!!! just for the record Im not mad but I do like to get the pot boiling!

Time for some new material your stuff is gettin old. Do you think your IQ can get you there? Oh ya you ride a Yamaha.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time for some new material your stuff is gettin old. Do you think your IQ can get you there? Oh ya you ride a Yamaha.

and your the king of old kevin! time to trade that old wedgie in for some new (more) power......ya I mean a Yamaha!

you always like to say something about IQ but I think you have to stop reading off your Q-cards! go hide for a few days, like you always do when you get bashed hard. or go beat on a small dog!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO - no LHF you don't upset me at all. I know you are misguided, which is why I try and leave some knowledge in my posts for you to absorb and ponder. Your posts and threads are always good for a laugh, you definitely have faith in what the boys down at Mountain Magic have told you about sleds, sometimes it comes across as overzealous but most people get that. We know there is no method in your madness but it's still fun to watch it play out all the same.

You have persistence I must say, not too many people would stay true to their convictions like you, in the face of so much adversity.

I don't think the comments by some members are appropriate. Making accusations about serious issues (u know what I'm talking about) is not something we need on a sled forum IMO. If someone has an issue then they should be willing to say it to your face, not just in their sig line.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No you don't upset me. I actually look forward to meeting you in person someday. You have provided a chit load of laughs. One thing though, You gotta get out of the past man, and I don't mean your sled. Some of that fued stuff is like crapping your pants, warm and soothing at first, but it is becoming dry and abrasive. Let it go!

Top Bottom