Do I upset you guys?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i would make a great mod.......first on the banning list.............orrin.

humerus.jpg

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Overkill131313 is not an entertainer he just trys to defer the smoke with lies.

sorry freak but the truth hurts! you can cover it up anyway you want but if your still the freak! AND I DONT MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY! Let the pot boil! as for a lie......I think the freak is a great guy and everything he says is so great! I want to be just like him when I grow up! hows that for the truth NOT!

LMFAO!

the devils reject

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry freak but the truth hurts! you can cover it up anyway you want but if your still the freak! AND I DONT MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY! Let the pot boil! as for a lie......I think the freak is a great guy and everything he says is so great! I want to be just like him when I grow up! hows that for the truth NOT!

LMFAO!

careful. he may b!tch slap ya. ahahahahha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

LMFAO!

Always figured there was a man crush thing going on.....

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only love is..... I would love to see him on the hill! but at the top not in the parking lot!

just for the record I try not to start it with LHF but as soon as he starts...... I tie in then if you watch, he goes and hides for a few days then comes back and starts some kiss a$$ thread!

just like a little man does.......run and hide.......do you hit little dogs too? I know what you hit!!! just for the record Im not mad but I do like to get the pot boiling!

the devils reject

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the only love is..... I would love to see him on the hill! but at the top not in the parking lot!

just for the record I try not to start it with LHF but as soon as he starts...... I tie in then if you watch, he goes and hides for a few days then comes back and starts some kiss a$$ thread!

just like a little man does.......run and hide.......do you hit little dogs too? I know what you hit!!! just for the record Im not mad but I do like to get the pot boiling!

wifebeater.gif

Top Bottom