Do I upset you guys?

slomo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh and you ferniesnow for saying you were gonna kill me with an axe in roger's pass but never showed!:nono:

he was smart and followed you to your new place,now when your eating your sandwiches mommy cut the crusts off of he'll do you in:d

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Or do you upset yourselves? I think this falls into the same category as stress. Its self inflicted.

I say 'you' push the buttons...'we' get worked up...Like many of the other peeps here, I wouldnt know you if I fell on you, but you have had some killer one liners (which I love) and you take all the harrasment well, and its fun to banter with you, and the 'Ban the Freak' club died a miserable death, so I guess as a group we would rather have the entertainment than see you gone...BUT, and this is a big BUT...If we all start buddying up to you, then the entertainment value dies, so even though I respect your wit, and some of your one-liners, I will have to do my part at taking shots at you now and again...:d

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
personaly i think LHF throws out a hook just to see whos going to bite it. always a good show.

even some of the most knowledgeable and experienced riders on here fall for it every time...LOL

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldn't be a mod as nobody really knows who you are......

And you made your first "wrong call" in your banning list with Orrin....he is polite, humorous, considerate, just to name a few qualities.....

Aw shucks.....

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your a goof and you post goofy stuff. gets me going because i cant beleive someone ACTUALY just said that.....AND BELEIVES IT

AANNNNNDDDD....now we wait for overkill131311313 out of line reply LOL

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Murminator has worked very hard to earn the right to use that boom button... have you ever done a sheep :eek:

j/k
so your saying a connection exists between using sheep as a sexual release and being a mod
now with no mods being from southern alberta/bc ......coincidence i think not

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You couldn't be a mod as nobody really knows who you are......

And you made your first "wrong call" in your banning list with Orrin....he is polite, humorous, considerate, just to name a few qualities.....

I will add to this......as I have meet him in person....he was all those things plus just a down rite decent guy.....:d:d:d....Need a room for xmas holidays Orrin.....:)

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will add to this......as I have meet him in person....he was all those things plus just a down rite decent guy.....:d:d:d....Need a room for xmas holidays Orrin.....:)

Aw shucks again and I'll be calling for a room when I find out when the rest of the crew are heading up probably closer to New Years.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your a goof and you post goofy stuff. gets me going because i cant beleive someone ACTUALY just said that.....AND BELEIVES IT

I only dish it out when someone is putting things on my plate, or takes a stab at my boy! Im being good!

plus I like to give some good reading! you know....put the pot on high and get it to boil LOL!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I only dish it out when someone is putting things on my plate, or takes a stab at my boy! Im being good!

plus I like to give some good reading! you know....put the pot on high and get it to boil LOL!

Yes, this isn't boiling yet. Thought it would get good and hot and be an all nighter!

LHF, it is a toss up as to who should get the S&M Entertainer of the Year Award. Joey, Joey's alter, or LHF,,,,enough said

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
thanks man , i missed that! then , bogger , i'mdoon for betraying me ,modman , peak seeker for saying i run a puppy mill , and everybody who says i will lose against a 670. so basically everyone............the whole site to myself!!!!

So you'd be all alone and scared????

Jesus can't protect you online son, he doesn't know my password...

LHF's villiage called and they want thier idiot back, I say we keep him around and send Joey over in his place.....

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Your not implying that I dont know what Im talking about are you? Because if you are you should know that you are one of the ones that missed the boat!

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, this isn't boiling yet. Thought it would get good and hot and be an all nighter!

LHF, it is a toss up as to who should get the S&M Entertainer of the Year Award. Joey, Joey's alter, or you,,,,enough said

Overkill131313 is not an entertainer he just trys to defer the smoke with lies.

Top Bottom