Do I upset you guys?

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or do you upset yourselves? I think this falls into the same category as stress. Its self inflicted.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only come around this forum during fall/winter so I don't know if you have caused mischief in the past. You like to stir the pot to make things interesting, but not to the point where its an ongoing trollfest. If I were to see you in distress on the mountain(or anywhere). I wouldn't hesitate to help and I think other members on this forum would do the same. I have to admit though.. I hope someone can capture your sled in Action and not just being showcased outside the cabin ;)

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Opening a can of worms here

.......My finger is hoovering over the boom button so play nice all he is asking a legit question

2manykids

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Long hair , you make me laugh. And i am very sure it is with you and not at you. So dont leave stay and be yourself:beer:

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don't bother me in the least, until I meet you I will form no opinions of your actual character. As far as I know you're a computer program built to stir the pot in forums across the land, S&M is but one stop on your evil travels across the online universe.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know u.....but u have given me a couple of pieces of good advice, which I've thanked you for.
Also, I would be lying if I said that I haven't read every post that you have put on here, as I find it completely hilarious how you get people reved right into a tizzy.
I can see how you rub people the wrong way.
Please keep posting......it's funnier than anything on the tube these days

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You don't bother me in the least, until I meet you I will form no opinions of your actual character. As far as I know you're a computer program built to stir the pot in forums across the land, S&M is but one stop on your evil travels across the online universe.

AWESOME theory.......

Murminator has worked very hard to earn the right to use that boom button... have you ever done a sheep :eek:j/k

Is that all it takes?????????? let me guess you cornered yours on a cliff edge?????

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
upset? no....entertain? most definitely....your posts sometimes encourage useful knowledge and dialog. and when they don't, it's just plain fun.

I hope to see your wedgendary sled on the hill sometime this season, I will say hello.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I too have read every post from the freak and think its funny how you stir a pot. I would also like to see the rainbow warrior in action. That machine has brought more hype than any other on here and i really like the mountian magic guys and the work that they do.

Top Bottom