Dilema

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a dilema:

I am supposed to go sledding to Revy next week with some friends, but my wife has sent me some pics to try and change my mind. What do you think I should do??

tekim :wtg:

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
No Brainer, I'll stop by the house while your away and check up on her...go sledding buddy, enjoy the snow...your wife will be just fine.

I am supposed to go sledding to Revy next week with some friends, but my wife has sent me some pics to try and change my mind. What do you think I should do??

GRD

Reaction score

PM the rest of the picture!

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Be careful Boys..... I have seen women IN PICS that start from just the top half & end up looking like boys on the btm half !!!! :eek::yikes:

GRD

Reaction score
Be careful Boys..... I have seen women IN PICS that start from just the top half & end up looking like boys on the btm half !!!! :eek::yikes:

I don't want to see any of them pics.....

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
tekim, will Mrs. Tekim be joining us at the next Suds night dressed like that???? please

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tekim, will Mrs. Tekim be joining us at the next Suds night dressed like that???? please

I'll see what she says, but you know how it goes: she hates it if she is the only one there. I'll tell her that you will wear the same outfit and see if that will make her join you guys!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Actually our next Suds night will be for Couples agian. I'm confident she will have company, if not I can bore here to tears again...my pleasure.
Cheerz.

I'll see what she says, but you know how it goes: she hates it if she is the only one there. I'll tell her that you will wear the same outfit and see if that will make her join you guys!

Last edited by a moderator:

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are all hot and bothered about. Just another female in a helmet.

You know if you would just get her a bigger vibrating toy she would careless if you go. Get your minds out of the gutter, I am talking about a Quad, Sled or one of those Ford diesels, they rattle like crazy. Maybe she will even let you come too.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are all hot and bothered about. Just another female in a helmet.

You know if you would just get her a bigger vibrating toy she would careless if you go. Get your minds out of the gutter, I am talking about a Quad, Sled or one of those Ford diesels, they rattle like crazy. Maybe she will even let you come too.

OK... works for me ! :D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
<---------- always willing to help a brotha out.....go sleddin I'll keep a eye on her ;)

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See what a generous group of guys we have here. everyone is willing to help out a friend.....have a great weekend in Revvy.......:):):):)

Last edited:

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys call yourselves HIS BUDDIES:eek: One of you volunteer to look after his WIFE.:eek: He would do the same for you.:) Post your addy and make it first come first served:D

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmm tekim it looks like we have similar spousal dilemma's. Yours is a good one, mine on the other hand well...........Her nickname is "dream killer" but i haven't called her that to her face yet. Instead of wasting money on mods for a 700 i would rather buy a new and bigger sled both of which she b*tches and complains about. Now my dilemma is how much can i get for her. Available options are: luxury model with low km's, conservative, somewhat noisey and comes with a 8 month old attachment. :confused:

Top Bottom