Dilema

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No Brainer, I'll stop by the house while your away and check up on her...go sledding buddy, enjoy the snow...your wife will be just fine.

Who are you kiddin SBR youd school her to death on proper morales and ethics before you'd get her clothes off. LOST CAUSE:p

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Take here to Revy with you then you can ride day and Night:devildancing:

Figure she's a 2 stroke or 4 stroke?.........one smell of the exhuast I guess you will know

......Wow you guys are sick I was talking about his sled:nono:

Shifty423

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would say go home ONLY if the helmet stays on and she has to make brapp noises. Worked in my house but when I started tossing the pillows yelling snowball fight the fun stopped...

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You just keep thinking like that, next time your sledding I'll hook up with your little sweety....trust me, it'll never be the same after I've schooled her. On the site I school on ethics, off the site it's all RocknRoll Baby...lol
Who are you kiddin SBR youd school her to death on proper morales and ethics before you'd get her clothes off. LOST CAUSE:p

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
You just keep thinking like that, next time your sledding I'll hook up with your little sweety....trust me, it'll never be the same after I've schooled her. On the site I school on ethics, off the site it's all RocknRoll Baby...lol

Our Gals will be in GOOD hands w/SBR Schooling..... HE ensures all his students get the HIGH MARK.... :D :)

Top Bottom