Blue River Snow Reports For November

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
We all in Blue River are working hard to make sure that Everyone has a Supreme Mountain Experiance !!!
Call on Us anytime for anything ....We are willing to Help out all our Visitors and Guestes of Blue River !
I know....I know....Pictures ....OK !!! On the way ...soon...LOL

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
what are the radio frequencies? do you rent radios?
The Radio Frequencies are posted right at the bottom where the Parking lot is .....I dont know them off hand....Sorry we do not rent radios out as We use them for our Tours only....Robin and I only have Two ...His and Mine...soooo if Robin is not on Tour then he will go out with guys No Problem !!! Give us a shout when you get to Town and We can go from there....Hope this Helps !

kgr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Radio Frequencies are posted right at the bottom where the Parking lot is .....I dont know them off hand....Sorry we do not rent radios out as We use them for our Tours only....Robin and I only have Two ...His and Mine...soooo if Robin is not on Tour then he will go out with guys No Problem !!! Give us a shout when you get to Town and We can go from there....Hope this Helps !

sounds like a huge pain in the azz, so you have to stop every mile and radio in, how do you hear the radio when riding your sled, will the truckers look out for you?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
The lead truck is listening to the radio as your heading up. Truckers are reporting their position all the time so they don't hit another truck. They always have the right away so if there getting close you pull over. Someone like Robin would give them the heads up that you are at a certian mile marker. Places like Silent Pass in Golden have a radio at the staging area and tell you when to leave a and keep in contact with the truckers for you.
Once your at the staging area it doesn't matter anymore.

sounds like a huge pain in the azz, so you have to stop every mile and radio in, how do you hear the radio when riding your sled, will the truckers look out for you?

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Anybody that requires Gov't supplied info. I have it as I was on the Negociations with the other few Locals of Blue River.,due to Caribou Recovery and also We carry info. on all Active Logging Roads.
Play Safe as it is almost X-Mas and We want to make sure that Everybody Plays safe in The Remote Back Country here!!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
The lead truck is listening to the radio as your heading up. Truckers are reporting their position all the time so they don't hit another truck. They always have the right away so if there getting close you pull over. Someone like Robin would give them the heads up that you are at a certian mile marker. Places like Silent Pass in Golden have a radio at the staging area and tell you when to leave a and keep in contact with the truckers for you.
Once your at the staging area it doesn't matter anymore.
Every Mile is Marked also ....in case you are calling your Own Miles ( Kms.)

Top Bottom