Blue River Snow Reports For November

popeye

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW.....You are good!!! as a matter a fact it was!!!....
I thought they would have learned by now keep going it is only another 90kms. !!!!
Virgin Powder every time.....I keep saying that.....LOL

If you see Chris get him to phone the owner of the sled he is riding Please

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alls I can say is.....POW...WOW !!!!!
Blue River all the way Baby !!!

Blue Jewel, we coming up tommorrow for the week, i wanted to stop at Allen before checking in should we ditch the idea and come straight there and ride?

I'm craving a full order of powder and it does sound like Valemount can take my order!!!

Born2Ride

Reaction score
Blue Jewel, I heard alot of area (Finn) around Blue has been closed for Cariboo, what do you know about this? Also does anyone know what the BC Ministry website to look into this.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Blue Jewel, we coming up tommorrow for the week, i wanted to stop at Allen before checking in should we ditch the idea and come straight there and ride?

I'm craving a full order of powder and it does sound like Valemount can take my order!!!
Well let me tell you that Guest's of Valemount.....
Are now sleeping in Blue River.....
It is Snowing Moderate to Heavy at times right now @ 1 pm.
Temp of -6 They say 10-25 cms. by Tomorrow
That is for Blue River....
Might as well pound out Allen then drive to Blue for ....
Champane Powder !!!

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
Blue Jewel, I heard alot of area (Finn) around Blue has been closed for Cariboo, what do you know about this? Also does anyone know what the BC Ministry website to look into this.
We are meeting with Gov't on Dec 13 and will know everything then.
Please Respect any and all signs....We are in Critical Negociations right now and will have out come Dec 13/07 If you are coming to Blue River Bill and I and Matt ( Powder Packer Pres. Snowmobile Club ) Matt also just took over the Huskey so it will be opening soon . We all would be willing to talk with you all any time about this.
Blue River is OPEN for Sledding No Problem there !!!

Born2Ride

Reaction score
According to the map, the normal finn access by the Power Station is closed, this would be terrible as it is such a great area. And there are already signs up saying no snowmobiling. One lost cariboo and they want to close everything within a 100 miles. Good luck with the Dec 13 meeting, is there anything that other riders could be doing.

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
According to the map, the normal finn access by the Power Station is closed, this would be terrible as it is such a great area. And there are already signs up saying no snowmobiling. One lost cariboo and they want to close everything within a 100 miles. Good luck with the Dec 13 meeting, is there anything that other riders could be doing.
Keep your fingers crossed.....
I will look into the Finn Area tonight ....I will get back to you No Problem..
Keep praying to Omar ...( The Snow God )
We have had 15 cms. of Snow today so far !!
Thank You to Everybody !!!
Remember strengh in Numbers !!!

Top Bottom