Another Snow And Mud campout?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
C'mooonnnn guys and girls does any one want to go quading august14-16 friday -sunday

if you want to please messege me

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol okay bogger i got yeah lol why do you gotta wait that long tho? to see if all your quads willl last? LOL jk man
BTW what all happended to your quads at the camp out?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
lol okay bogger i got yeah lol why do you gotta wait that long tho? to see if all your quads willl last? LOL jk man

Byron, its July 23 dude, lots of us can't plan weekends that far in advance, we all work you know.

I'm sure you'll get people to come out.

Simmer down little feller. and wear your helmet

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeH LOL for soem reason i thought it was beginning of august lol nvm

and the reason i wasnet wearing a helmet in that one pics was cuz we we just playing in the water and going like 10 km and hour

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hell I start vacation tomorow and STILL don't know where I am going....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
oh yeH LOL for soem reason i thought it was beginning of august lol nvm

and the reason i wasnet wearing a helmet in that one pics was cuz we we just playing in the water and going like 10 km and hour

No excuse.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was pure carnage, too dramatic for mere words to even describe. Brought a tear to my eye, no it really did guy's.......:d So much so I had to drink copious amounts of beer and whiskey that night just to get the scared image out of my mind.........:p

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It was pure carnage, too dramatic for mere words to even describe. Brought a tear to my eye, no it really did guy's.......:d So much so I had to drink copious amounts of beer and whiskey that night just to get the scared image out of my mind.........:p

I thought it was just plain funny:d...but...Iwas also really drunk,so everything was funny.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I might have had a sniff or 2 as well....I laughed anyway......

Just sayin

jsauve

Reaction score
Outback is great for the campout but after seeing a whopping two people from Calgary I think having a group campout around Edson or Cadomin may generate more interest,the majority of the responses have came from the edmonton area,there is also the snowmobile staging area at Long Island lake.
Just sayin!

Long Island lake trails are deadly. I live on the south side of lake, been riding those trails my whole life. be a good place to go.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh, so, how many recreational vehicles does your lake lot hold :p almost sounds like a volunteer host to me, guys what do you think. lol. :d

Long Island lake trails are deadly. I live on the south side of lake, been riding those trails my whole life. be a good place to go.

Top Bottom