Another Snow And Mud campout?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok i just sprayed my computer screen with the pop that just came out of my nose..thanks tg:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
August 15 is the date of another possible snowandmud.com event, none of us cool people could make it.

August 15th it is......:d:d:beer:

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Ahhh Aug 15th I'm pretty sure my receptionist is washing her hair that day .... might have to bring the wife instead! :beer::d:beer:

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
will have to check my schedule. See if Quagmire is avalible....hahaha

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Think I'll fit in Bogger :confused: I'd like to join if its near Outwest somewhere :d can't get to far away from the office :)

Oh your in Buddy.....:d

Norm/Mike had actually mentioned a random camping place down near drayton somewhere with lots of trails and good camping area...

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh your in Buddy.....:d

Norm/Mike had actually mentioned a random camping place down near drayton somewhere with lots of trails and good camping area...

Brazeau Dam area..... bring thick chain and big padlocks

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Although its illegal you can bait the thieves with beer around there. So I've heard.... or was that wine :confused:

50/50 gas line antifreeze and tang mix works pretty well too...

...just sayin:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Outback is great for the campout but after seeing a whopping two people from Calgary I think having a group campout around Edson or Cadomin may generate more interest,the majority of the responses have came from the edmonton area,there is also the snowmobile staging area at Long Island lake.
Just sayin!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anywhere is good for me, have motorhome will travel. And yes RK this is just some random thing that a group of friends are getting together to share some shoots and giggles so no worries about the insurance thingy.:d:d:d:d I'll start stocking up on beer now..........:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Anywhere is good for me, have motorhome will travel. And yes RK this is just some random thing that a group of friends are getting together to share some shoots and giggles so no worries about the insurance thingy.:d:d:d:d I'll start stocking up on beer now..........:beer:

Thats good because that mike guy is hard on beer....Just sayin

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that last weekend, so is sledderdoc, may have to take out a loan just to stock up.........

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in if you guys can handle a girl being there to kick your butts quading hehehehehehehe and if i have a place to stay so tyler are you going.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Im in if you guys can handle a girl being there to kick your butts quading hehehehehehehe and if i have a place to stay so tyler are you going.

I'm sure the wives would love to have you around...we can find you a place to sleep...leave TG home.....Just sayin

Top Bottom