Another Snow And Mud campout?

Byron

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all snow and mud members since the camp out at outwest was so great I was thinking since everyone likes these camp out why dont we all find some were to just random camp as a snow and mud group some time in in agust for a weekend friday-sundayanyone be intreted in doing this agian

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in, should allow bogger enough time to get his iron fixed and running :p and sledderdoc to dry out :beer:(beer that is):beer: so he's ready to go again. Hey maybe he'll bring the wife and not the receptionist this time.........:d

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Sounds good to me. Maybe later in August or early sept. Even @ Outwest ,great place to go

Toeknee

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We booked back into Out West for the Sept long weekend before we even left last weekend. Loved riding that area.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Im not sure I can drink that much again!
If its random camping I will try to make it!
catmando!

Dylan.B

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would also definatly be interested. august or september long weekend would seem like a good time to do it.. outwest is always a great place to go but im always excited to try new riding areas. :beer:

polcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
would be interested in some random camping (gotta try out the new generator :d) but booked up for the sept long.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds like a good time if you can find a place not to far away id be interested as well.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Count me in......fixing the iron??????...screw that I'm just gonna buy more, easier and with my mechanical apptitue probably cheaper....Gots 2 running and possibly picking up another here in the next day or two.....Wife and I are in BC for July 25-Aug 2nd so can't do that......otherwise bring it on..:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'll look at going camping and quadding in a group. This wont be an official snowandmud event though. There was alot of organization that goes into the campout and that is an insured event just like a rally.

I was actually going to bring that up....this would be more of a gathering of freinds.....besides there are a few we could do without...Just sayin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I was actually going to bring that up....this would be more of a gathering of freinds.....besides there are a few we could do without...Just sayin

what are you saying booger?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where..long lake,medicine lake,somewhere random..free camping,big fire.yep i would go for sure..just before outwest is a area called south fork..there is a grassy area the size of a football field and tons of trails there...has anyone ever camped there?..we rode there and it looks like an awesome place:beer:what about aug 15 as a date...ya know ya cant please everyone

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
where..long lake,medicine lake,somewhere random..free camping,big fire.yep i would go for sure..just before outwest is a area called south fork..there is a grassy area the size of a football field and tons of trails there...has anyone ever camped there?..we rode there and it looks like an awesome place:beer:what about aug 15 as a date...ya know ya cant please everyone

August 15 is the date of another possible snowandmud.com event, none of us cool people could make it.

Top Bottom