Am I racist?

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many politicians have actually done or meant what they said in speeches?
Will people listen to Trudeau's speeches in 50 years and say damn, that guy wasn't that bad lol.

they'll say dam he had some impressive speech writers for a butt hole

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not saying he was good or bad, just do your own research and make your own educated opinion. Like they say, history is written by the victors.

I think Snow, Mud and Conspiracy Theories has hit a new low if we’re calling Hitler a good man. But I will admit I’m not as good of a Googler er I mean “researcher” as most are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Snow, Mud and Conspiracy Theories has hit a new low if we’re calling Hitler a good man. But I will admit I’m not as good of a Googler er I mean “researcher” as most are.

Yep Hitler and Putin are the good guys? Who would have thought? How could history get it so wrong?🤦‍♂️

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putin is not oppressing me like the liberals are at the moment…stripping freedoms as we speak…

I wish folks here would define “conspiracy theorists”. What does one do to get the label? Disagree with msm?

Ya basically. If you disagree with fauci and cbc. Youre spreading misinfo.. 🤪

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Putin is not oppressing me like the liberals are at the moment…stripping freedoms as we speak…

I wish folks here would define “conspiracy theorists”. What does one do to get the label? Disagree with msm?
Ah yes Russia, the former USSR, that beacon of freedoms. Remind me again how Putin earned enough as the countries leader to build a multi-billion $ compound outside Sochi? He makes Pelosi look like a dollar store shopper.

acesup800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Russia doesn't strip freedoms? I don't agree with any freedom restrictions, but Russia isn't exactly the poster child for freedom.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia doesn't strip freedoms? I don't agree with any freedom restrictions, but Russia isn't exactly the poster child for freedom.

Did I say Putin was a poster boy for freedoms? The government has gotten everyone distracted looking at other countries while no one seeing their own being demolished.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did I say Putin was a poster boy for freedoms? The government has gotten everyone distracted looking at other countries while no one seeing their own being demolished.
I think pretty much everyone on this site can see that the Turd is stripping our freedoms. This isn’t something right leaning people are not noticing

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

start here and watch them all

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think pretty much everyone on this site can see that the Turd is stripping our freedoms. This isn’t something right leaning people are not noticing

You sure? Seems the news brainwashes people to look over to Russia then worry about our own.

I’m still hoping someone can define “conspiracy therorist”

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well your always here to dispute our findings, so let us know when you find out what one is exactly.

Findings. That’s funny. Keep finding obviously truths with research.

The sky ain’t falling bud. And if it is, you can’t stop it from doing so. Take a breathe. Smoke a J. Pour a whiskey. Do whatever it takes. But you’re gonna be ok. Climb out of the doomsday hole.

Top Bottom