Am I racist?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“PROMISE YOU, I AM QUITE FREE FROM ALL RACIAL HATRED. IT'S IN ANY CASE, UNDESIRABLE THAT ONE RACE SHOULD MIX WITH ANOTHER... PRIDE IN ONE'S OWN RACE - AND THAT DOES NOT IMPLY CONTEMPT FOR OTHER RACES IS ALSO A NORMAL AND HEALTHY SENTIMENT. I HAVE NEVER REGARDED THE CHINESE OR THE JAPANESE AS BEING INFERIOR TO OURSELVES. THEY BELONG TO ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS, AND I ADMIT FREELY THAT THEIR PAST HISTORY IS SUPERIOR TO OUR OWN. THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF THEIR PAST, JUST AS WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF THE CIVILIZATION TO WHICH WE BELONG.
INDEED, I BELIEVE THE MORE STEADFAST THE CHINESE AND THE JAPANESE REMAIN IN THEIR PRIDE OF RACE - THE EASIER I SHALL FIND IT TO GET ON WITH THEM. DIFFERENTIATION OF TREATMENT IS NOT MOTIVATED BY THE DIFFERENCE OF VALUE OF THE TWO RACES, BUT OF THE FUNDAMENTAL DIFFERENCE OF THEIR RESPECTIVE NATURES." -ADOLF HITLER

Sorry for the all caps. The text was like that when I copied it.
So it was just religion and sexual orientation he felt warranted persecution then, got it.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it was just religion and sexual orientation he felt warranted persecution then, got it.

He was never anti-Jewish. He assisted the Jews leaving Germany to Israel with their belongings and exchanged the currency they accumulated. He also had Jewish people serving under him in the military. Albeit none of those Jews got punished in the Nuremberg trials.

Hitlers fight was always with the Communists Jews demoralizing Germany through sexual depravity and the economic stranglehold they amassed. The transgenderism movement that the Jews pioneered during the Weimar times as well as the excessive use and abuse of prostitution(including minors) and drug and alcohol was also something he fought against.

He also fought against the Rothchild(Jews) banking system that crippled Germany’s economy to the point where it would cost a civilian 1 million reichsmarks to purchase a loaf of bread. The only people not suffering from this very poor economic times were the Jews.

Also he stood against the rise of Bolshevism(Russian Jews) that attempted to conquer all of Europe. Had he not took this stance Europe would have become a slave to Bolshevism.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the world needs to become comfortable with our differences rather than demonize those who appreciate and value them. Not only do different races befit from national states but within those states there maybe be cultural differences as well. The mindset in my small town is not the same as Calgary or Edmonton and that’s fine and appreciated. Except for the immigrants who don’t assimilate in those areas. They can phuk off. Why does anyone move to a place where culturally they don’t mesh?

If I want to travel to Japan or France or Norway it’s because I want to experience their uniqueness. I don’t want to go there to watch immigrants destroying the heritage that’s been built over centuries.

The powers that be who’ve played those who want segregation/nationalism vs those who’ve they’ve convinced a melting pot is best for humanity are using that situation to divide everyone by ideals so we fight amongst each other and never notice what (((they))) are doing. We’ve been indoctrinated through manipulated schooling and manipulative entertainment to believe segregation/nationalism is horrible. Never once have we been taught the benefits of nationalism, rather only about the radicals who make it a negative.

Unfortunately those negative radicals, whether they came to that ideal organically or through social/media programming are what gets the attention. They are glamorized because it suits an agenda.

In reality there’s nothing wrong with racial preference. We should be proud for our desire to be co-existing with like minded, like-cultured people. We don’t need to hate other races to be proud of our own. You do you, I’ll do me. Don’t tread on me, I won’t tread on you.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the world needs to become comfortable with our differences rather than demonize those who appreciate and value them. Not only do different races befit from national states but within those states there maybe be cultural differences as well. The mindset in my small town is not the same as Calgary or Edmonton and that’s fine and appreciated. Except for the immigrants who don’t assimilate in those areas. They can phuk off. Why does anyone move to a place where culturally they don’t mesh?

If I want to travel to Japan or France or Norway it’s because I want to experience their uniqueness. I don’t want to go there to watch immigrants destroying the heritage that’s been built over centuries.

The powers that be who’ve played those who want segregation/nationalism vs those who’ve they’ve convinced a melting pot is best for humanity are using that situation to divide everyone by ideals so we fight amongst each other and never notice what (((they))) are doing. We’ve been indoctrinated through manipulated schooling and manipulative entertainment to believe segregation/nationalism is horrible. Never once have we been taught the benefits of nationalism, rather only about the radicals who make it a negative.

Unfortunately those negative radicals, whether they came to that ideal organically or through social/media programming are what gets the attention. They are glamorized because it suits an agenda.

In reality there’s nothing wrong with racial preference. We should be proud for our desire to be co-existing with like minded, like-cultured people. We don’t need to hate other races to be proud of our own. You do you, I’ll do me. Don’t tread on me, I won’t tread on you.
Interesting post.

Read the transcript from Italian president Meloni's speech on Monday. She talks about Western Nationalism.

Top Bottom