Am I racist?

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hate useless people that don't contribute to society in any meaning full way, the people that live off of the government, people that try to push their ideologies on me. If that makes me a racist, so be it. Phuck'em all.....
100% You know what Teck pays out to the bands for doing nothing but sending up a half dozen trucks in fair weather at highland valley copper?
It's over 10 MILLION dollars a year. Kick the dirt and sift a few hand shovel loads of dirt. I never was a racist dick but I am now. Sorry guys!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its our government and media that has made everything about race. Now they are flooding the country with 3rd world imigrants and giving away everything to the chugs then calling you a racist if you dont like it.

THey're gas lighting us hard.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy sent me a video a couple years back of his weekly diversity training he was forced to take. Black women telling workers they are racist and need to respect other cultures all to the beat of Indian drums. One hour every Thursday morning. He told me “you know I’ve never been racist but I think I’m getting racist now with all this bullchit”

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1726583005042.png

Top Bottom