2015 T3 163 up for grabs

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15%?? Holy cow. I didnt know it was that high. And it probably seems like a lot are up for grabs because so many were snowchecked. When they come up they sure do disappear quick though.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
15%?? Holy cow. I didnt know it was that high. And it probably seems like a lot are up for grabs because so many were snowchecked. When they come up they sure do disappear quick though.

Guy walks in and wants one soooo bad, puts $500 deposit and smiles as he walks out.
Fall comes around and while chatting with wife he quickly throws a comment into a conversation he thinks she isn't listening to about "the new sled"

...............all goes quiet
...............he cancels sled next morning
...............he never mentions the $500 deposit he just lost.

Martin Equipment now has another T-3 for sale but without the 4 yr warranty.

Sent from my Phone while sitting on the side of the road.....maybe.

GRD

Reaction score
Guy walks in and wants one soooo bad, puts $500 deposit and smiles as he walks out.
Fall comes around and while chatting with wife he quickly throws a comment into a conversation he thinks she isn't listening to about "the new sled"

...............all goes quiet
...............he cancels sled next morning
...............he never mentions the $500 deposit he just lost.

Martin Equipment now has another T-3 for sale but without the 4 yr warranty.

I pick mine up on Monday... Thought I was heading down the same conversation path this morning! Not too sure how I got around that one!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I pick mine up on Monday... Thought I was heading down the same conversation path this morning! Not too sure how I got around that one!

Wow....guess I was right on the button....lol
I chose a boat this summer and lost the chance for a new sled this year, never enough money in life.....lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Wow....guess I was right on the button....lol
I chose a boat this summer and lost the chance for a new sled this year, never enough money in life.....lol

just take Ric's, he's probably not going to have time to ride it anyways with all his trips booked to warmer climates...... that's a win win, new boat, new sled, no payment for sled, gas, oil, go!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
just take Ric's, he's probably not going to have time to ride it anyways with all his trips booked to warmer climates...... that's a win win, new boat, new sled, no payment for sled, gas, oil, go!

.....lol.....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's likely the same but a lot of dealers sold a record amount of these things. Even more so than the original XM and still have the same 15% backout rate
Holy cow thats huge! We probably sat in the 5-7% range per year since the snowcheck program started years ago. This year we have had 2 x's and 3 T3's out of 135 units. Pretty low compared to most years. Those T3's aren't cheap either.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow thats huge! We probably sat in the 5-7% range per year since the snowcheck program started years ago. This year we have had 2 x's and 3 T3's out of 135 units. Pretty low compared to most years. Those T3's aren't cheap either.

Stop calling me on stuff I'm just making it up as I go loooool

freeride73

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the dealership was able to pull its own weight they should have a waiting list of tons of people in line waiting for them... A dealership making customers sell sleds for them...thats a new one! If a dealer is having problems selling a T3 period right now... Regardless of warranty... They are NOT very organized. Thanks for the salesman jab again though... You seem to do that a lot. Really hurts my feelings. As far as dealers having a "better price" on a leftover... That's just plain bad business. It's throat slash all spring order... Why shouldn't they be able to make some money after all the guys that stepped up in March and April got the better deals? Fair to everybody.

The dealership probably has no problem selling his spring order sled. They do have a problem giving back the deposit ( which they don't have to do) All this guy is doing is trying not to lose $500!! After reading your statement, I wonder why any sledder would buy through you personally? You obviously don't have their best interest at the front of your priority list!!! And if you argue my statement, just read some of your own points!!! I have no problem with dealerships charging full list on a left over spring order, but the guy is only trying to recoup his costs.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dealership probably has no problem selling his spring order sled. They do have a problem giving back the deposit ( which they don't have to do) All this guy is doing is trying not to lose $500!! After reading your statement, I wonder why any sledder would buy through you personally? You obviously don't have their best interest at the front of your priority list!!! And if you argue my statement, just read some of your own points!!! I have no problem with dealerships charging full list on a left over spring order, but the guy is only trying to recoup his costs.

What he's getting at is he gives back the deposit or Carys it until next season and doesn't make the customer try and sell their sled and sells it himself. He just has a hard time putting thoughts into the keyboard lmao

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What he's getting at is he gives back the deposit or Carys it until next season and doesn't make the customer try and sell their sled and sells it himself. He just has a hard time putting thoughts into the keyboard lmao

TRUEDAT... I know from personal experience with said Salesdude..... have had to rescue him a few times on keyboard rants etc.... ;) lol

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I've never bought from "said-salesman" either.....but I understand. overall, he's a pretty good guy.....so I'm sure he would help a guy recoup the $500

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
He's a great guy, and a good salesman.... I think he has some sales records or something for most sold in a single season(some kind of award i heard him bragging about one day). I'm sure he'd help get his $500 back one way or the other.... ;)

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Said salesman is a douche! But a likeable douche, stand up guy that will help anyone. Don't take his lack of typing skills the wrong way.

Top Bottom